Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

any interest in a fantasy baseball league?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why didn't you bring this up before?

are you okay with Wins instead of net wins?

Comment

I sent a league email asking people to vote on Wins or IP to replace net wins

Comment

1) Wins is better, I prefer innings pitched.
        2) I didn't realize I was the only one holding back the darkness.
        "

Comment

I checked my emails and had a request for wins over net wins and replacing net saves with saves. I'll send a league email notifying people.

Also, the request asked what happened to our league message board. Yahoo got rid of it for some reason.

Comment

Okay, I made the 2 requested changes - dropped blown saves and net wins

so we have wins, saves, and holds as 3 categories

Comment

Living proof that blackmail is an effective negotiating strategy.
              "

Comment

Ws, SVs and HLDs are fine too...
                Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks...

Comment

My buddy is in a huge traffic jam and might have to draft from the Autobahn... :lol
                  Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks...

Comment

I'm ready to draft. lets go
                    "

Comment

we had 2 votes for IP over Wins and 2 for Wins, well 3 with FF if that was his vote

IP would definitely promote throwing starters which is a good thing but otherwise it seems like a useless stat. Wins are kinda what the game is about.

good luck with your connections everyone, I removed Hoskins and Altuve from their previous perches in my pre-rankings

Comment

There's a difference between the "wins" that a pitcher earns and actual wins. But whatever.
                        "

Comment

I somehow got infatuated with second baseman
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

1 should be enough, there's only 1 2nd base after all.
                            "

Comment

Thanks for that Priceless information
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Berz needs to intervene with Bochy Boys. Dropping Manny Machado is nuts and kinda league breaking.
                                "

Comment

Working...
                                X