Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

any interest in a fantasy baseball league?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if we dont get enough people I'll have to publish the league at yahoo to fill the remaining spots and we'll lose some people who prefer live drafts over offline

Comment

Ming?!?
      Come on, man!?
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

and Rabbit and Demon and Ken... I forget who plays bb so I apologize for inviting people who dont

Comment

I don't, but I told Lanny.

Comment

We got eight, so that's cool. I don't see where I can set an emergency draft list though, will I just get BAPAYed all the way thru if something crazy happens?
            Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks...

Comment

I might have to finalize the league or something before you can pre-edit players you want. I'll check it out so people who cant make a live draft can at least add or remove players from the yahoo list. But you can use another league to edit a player list and transfer it to our league also.

Comment

You can find 'pre-draft ranking' for players by clicking on 'draft'

I dont know if that kicks in for people drafting live, like does yahoo pick from your list before you can make your picks?

Comment

I ended our playoffs on Sept 24th, the MLB season ends on Oct 1. I dont want play off teams having their aces resting the last week which could happen if they pitch the weekend of the 24th

Comment

I will play around with it more and see what I can pre-set for the draft. I imagine it only BAPaYs you if the time runs out?

The earlier playoffs are a must have, coming from someone who lost a championship last year scrounging around for spot starters after my guys all got shut down...
                    Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks...

Comment

its important to at least pre rank players to remove guys who are hurt or otherwise not available or destined for a reduced role.

Comment

Can't rank, as yet.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Are you sure? I can.

Go to "Draft", the list includes "Pre-Draft Rankings"... click and it should take you to the player list with red and green arrows to move players to your preferred list or do not draft side.

Comment

I understand. It maybe because of using a cell phone

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                              -Jrabbit commented
                              Editing a comment
                              You probably need to be on yahoo's actual website (and logged in) and not just using their app. The yahoo fantasy sports app has a lot of limitations.

I gotta admit the 1 year I forgot about a draft without pre ranking players Yahoo gave me a good team.

Comment

My brother is trying to join. Where in the league is the invitation link?

Comment

Working...
                              X