Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

any interest in a fantasy baseball league?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• We doing this again? Me and my buddy are definitely in.
      Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks...

Comment

• I'll do it if we have traditional team sizes. I really don't want to deal with finding 5 middle infielders again.
        "

Comment

• Berzerker
          Berzerker commented
          Editing a comment
          didn't we use 3

• EPW
          EPW commented
          Editing a comment
          2B+MI+CI+SS? I thought maybe even another

• Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• MI and CI confuse me.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• we could reduce to 1 UT and 1 INF but I prefer more players and points. We had 4 OF, MI, CI, 2 UT

how do people feel about net categories like netSB, netSaves, netWINS, etc. Or no net?

I like net, adds categories without adding categories... netWINS includes wins and losses without W & L canceling each other out. NetSB counts SB and caught stealing. I dont know if netSAVES includes netHOLDS or if blown saves includes blown holds.

Comment

• We have completely different tastes in what we like in fantasy baseball. But if the rest of the league agrees with you I will go along with it.
              "

Comment

• I dont think many people agree... if any

Comment

• Alas, woe is Berz
                  "

Comment

• It's a small league with big rosters. If we reduce our rosters, then we will just be frustrated by the guys on the WW who are killing it...

Net stats are cool, but if there's no appetite for them I get it...

Comment

• Did we do offline draft last year

I think so, it went real fast but the season has an early start

Comment

• We did a live draft right before the season started.

Me and my buddy are in, last year's setup was fun but if we want changes I will just roll with them...

Comment

• everyone state your preferences for settings

Comment

• I'm game for any type draft. And settings.
                            Last edited by cb4; February 15, 2024, 15:47.

Comment

• C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, CI, MI, OF, OF, OF, OF, Util, Util, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, RP, P, P, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, IL, IL, IL, NA
                              Runs (R), Hits (H), Home Runs (HR), Runs Batted In (RBI), Walks (BB), Batting Average (AVG), Slugging Percentage (SLG), Net Stolen Bases (NSB)​
                              ​​​​​​Wins (W), Saves (SV), Strikeouts (K), Holds (HLD), Total Bases Allowed (TB), Earned Run Average (ERA), (Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched (WHIP), Quality Starts (QS)​

Comment

Working...
                              X