• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Pretty Boy Brady > Squinty McPuckerface
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• How about that? 5-8 Saints still lead their division.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Wow!! Rodgers looking like Cutler today. 17/42 for 185 yds. and two INT's with a ball knocked out of his hands at own six yard line back into endzone for a safety and loss by Pack!

Comment

• Yeah, whatever refs.

Penalties are 5-54 on the Chargers at home in Qualcomm. Chargers get to the 15, get non-existant OPI call.

Chargers are getting more than 50 percent of their total yardage taken back by penalties. Against Denver. Somehow I don't think they need the help.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• 3rd consecutive stop.

Comment

• Ok, on the 17 now. Let's see some more bull**** OPI calls, refs.

Comment

• Aannd... now they injured Keenan Allen. Yeah, way to go, Donks.

Comment

• C'mon Rivers! Let's get some offense going!

Comment

• Screw you refs. 6-65 now.

OMG, finally! First penalty on the Donks. Only took until the 3rd quarter.

Comment

• OMG! What is this bull****??

HOLDER MCBRIER!

****. Two FGs with bad holds. *sigh*. Thanks Hoody Bill.

Comment

• And that'll do it. Looks like McCoy is two and done.

Mathews is done. Finally.

Oliver - 10 carries, 13 yards. What a waste.

Now here come all the Donk penalties to even it up now that they are way
                          ahead... Ridiculous.

Uh oh, inside the 35. Time for flags on the chargers.

3rd and 1 and they finally roll a jumbo? Wow!

Jumbo again! C'mon Reich!

Finally. A TD. Now stop 'em and get back in the game, Boltz!

3rd and 12! C'mon Boltz! Stop em!
                          Last edited by Ben Kenobi; December 14, 2014, 19:39.

Comment

• And there we go. With the game in balance, DPI. For flopping. On an inadvertent slip.

Oops. Third and long, game in the balance. another penalty?

OMG. They called a penalty on Manning. Wow. 3rd and 20. C'mon D! Stop them!

And. ****. Ref calls were enough to save manning. Bull ****ing ****.
                            Last edited by Ben Kenobi; December 14, 2014, 19:47.

Comment

• Well, on the bright side, this offensive scheme is a failure. Bye bye McCoy.

Comment

• Remember that Bucs-Giants game last season where the announcers apologized afterwards for just how terrible the game was?

Saints-Bears is starting off like that.
                                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
                                X