No announcement yet.

NFL 2014 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, now it's perked up some. 14-0 Saints.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• I'll bet a quarter to all takers that Cutler is somewhere else next year. RG3, too.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• I'll bet a quarter to all takers that Cutler is somewhere else next year. RG3, too.
        Was quite enjoyable watching bad Jay.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Here's hoping the benching of Cutler means the Bears are going to blow this thing up next season.
          Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
          1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• It certainly looks like it. Only question now seems to be how high up it goes. Will Emery and Phillips go as well.

But the change should have happened earlier in year, at least at halftime on Monday night. Claussen is not the answer, though.

Comment

• The level of ineptitude and dysfunction in Chicago is incredible. Especially after the promise of last year.

The only question is whether Phil Emery can hang onto his job. Would you want him picking another coach?
              Everyone else is dead. And should be.
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Umm. The whole world better be watching Bolts/Niners.

35 all after Rivers comes back from being down 21-0 and 28-7.

Converts twice on 4th and 10 and 4th and 8 to keep the season alive.

Comment

• C'mon Boltz! One more stop!

Comment

• Chargers ball! FG wins baby!

On the 44! Come on, Chargers, 20 more yards!

On the 31 now! In range. Let's get it to the 20 and finish this off!

Man. That jumbo package run to the 21 was awesome.

Comment

• Bolts live!! Bolts live!!!

Today is a good day to die - but today... is not that day.

Comment

• Was there football yesterday?
                        Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                        1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Two games.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Manning is throwing so many interceptions that I can only assume he forgot he was Peyton and not Eli.
                            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Too bad we don't get to read Ben's whining about the officials, the game plan, and/or the offensive coordinator (as opposed to a Cutleresque 3 turnovers by Rivers) costing San Diego the playoffs today.
                              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Yep, I'd normally be laughing about all the excuses BK would be spewing but it's hard to laugh after another such stellar performance by Jay. Of course it's hard to put it entirely at his feet considering the inability of his teammates not to stay still at the line of scrimmage. Sigh
                                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X