No announcement yet.

NFL 2014 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It appears that Cam Newton's career has peaked.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Cutler threw for over 330 yards and 3 TD's
      Forte had over 100 yards rushing and 50 yards receiving
      Alshon Jeffery 11/135/1tds
      Marshall 7/90/2tds

Jared Allen had a sack... almost 2 (tackled for short gain)

21 pts
      and i'm just left with the impression that they played terrible

Trestman is an OC. He's not a head coach.

What did I see today?

unnecessary short kicks leading to good starting field position for the Vikings (every kickoff should be in the end zone now with the rule changes)

some questionable play calling (QB sneak to the short side on fourth and two?)
      in fact, the only success they had on offense was because marshall and jeffrey are about half a foot taller than all their DB's... did you see marshall calling for the ball? "HEY THEY GOT THIS FUCKING HOBBIT ON ME... THROW ME THE BALL"

what else?

yeah Jared Allen... good game, but you've done two things so far this year, jack and shit, and jack died in a fire... so stop acting like you won the damn super bowl with your stupid roping celebration, stupid idaho cowpoke bastard

howie long's son... again... i'm getting on you for whining about booing... don't false start, WE WON"T BOO

Matt Forte... you're arguably the best overall back in the league... do your thing... sorry everyone else can't get their shit together

and jay cutler, with your stupid decisions on those interceptions... and go vaccinate your goddam children... your wife is an idiot

considering the bears are stuck with you because of your goddamn deal, i hope you suffer a career ending injury... if you won't leave willingly
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• after the last three weeks, this team has a long way to go to redeem itself

the vikings could have conceivably won that game on the last play
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• We saw two second-rate teams out there today. Hard to believe this is the same Bears team that beat San Francisco in Week 2.

Then I remember they lost to Buffalo in Week 1. I guess it's not that surprising.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Bad Eli is back. And he's baaaaaaaaad.
            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Chargers look like crap and win against the Raiders. News at 11.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Eli Manning's existence gives me hope for Cutler. I can honestly say that I think Cutler can be a Super Bowl winning QB....

but if I saw someone else say that, I would virulently disagree
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Funny enough, the formerly 1-8 Buccaneers are still alive. Not in control over their own destiny though. Need the Falcons to lose.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• the bucs were doa before the season started
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Arizona, Green Bay and New England are all looking unstoppable at this point. Everyone else... eyuuuuh.
                      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• That's a 3-game lead in the NFC West for Arizona, with 6 to play. Very impressive , especially in that division. Without their starting QB.

And to think the Bears could probably have had Arians over Trestman...
                          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post

And to think the Bears could probably have had Arians over Trestman...
                            Trestman was Phil Emery's top (and likely only) choice through the whole process. The coaching "search" was just a formality.

at least, that's my impression (though, I probably just heard someone on the radio say that)
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• The Seahawks have 3 big issues this year

1. Injuries have really hit every position on defense with the exception of Earl Thomas and Richard Sherman

2. We haven't gotten nearly the same kind of fluky luck that we had last year. Almost everything that could go against us has gone against us.

3. We clearly are deficient at position groups, mostly offensive line and defensive line.

I think it can be fixed but it's just crushing to lose close ones with such a great season last year.
                              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Last year's Super Bowl was one of my all time favorites.

definitely the best I've seen as an adult

if it's not going to be Chicago (and it's not), I wouldn't mind seeing a rematch (with similar results) between Seattle and Denver.
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X