No announcement yet.

NFL 2014 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supposedly the Skins started RG3 at the command of senior management. Figures.

Then again, they are beating Minnesota at the moment.

Shocker of the day so far: Miami taking San Diego to the woodshed. Ouch.
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• With 3 INTs and a lost fumble, Rivers has been positively Cutleresque today.
      The game got so bad, CBS just changed to the "more interesting" Chiefs-Jets matchup in their national feed before the end of the 3rd quarter.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• With 3 INTs and a lost fumble, Rivers has been positively Cutleresque today.
        The game got so bad, CBS just changed to the "more interesting" Chiefs-Jets matchup in their national feed before the end of the 3rd quarter.
        No line. Oliver ran for a total of a yard.

Looks like the Chargers are done this season.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Eagles are winning behind Matt Sanchez, as Nick Foles got knocked out with a shoulder injury. Matt Sanchez.

Could it be that Rex Ryan is just kryptonite to good QBs who end up suffering under him? I mean, Geno Smith wasn't nearly this bad in college.

Elsewhere, the Cowboys are back to earth and Jacksonville is surprisingly competitive against Cincy.
          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Bortles is good. Thought he was the best of the current crop of new QBs. I was surprised Jax didn't start him at the start of the season.

First Chargers shutout since 1999. End of an era.
            Last edited by Ben Kenobi; November 2, 2014, 17:13.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
              Matt Sanchez.
              I think his name is Mark.
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• The Sanchize returns!
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• The Raiders schedule this season is extremely harsh - shockingly harsh. I was looking at the Raiders schedule to see if they'll be able to win a game and week 13 against the Rams is probably their best bet...but I'd still only give them a 30% chance of winning it. The Jets game in week 1 was really a must win for them. The other teams they faced have all been over .500 teams except Houston(4-5!).
                  "

Comment

• I'd be pleasantly surprised by a Bears victory tonight. However, I suspect they are about to get their asses kicked.
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Your suspicions appear to have been correct.

How are they this terrible? This is awful.
                      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• I can't watch any more. I'm going back to the Hawks game.

Comment

• Has there been a really competitive game yet on either Sunday or Monday night football broadcasts? Every one I've seen this season has been a boring blowout.
                          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• 6 TDs for Aaron Rodgers. Ties his old record in 2012. Two more to pass Luckman's 1943 record.

This game is now worth watching.

Comment

• The Bears are just setting up the most epic comeback of all time.
                              "

Comment

• GB on the two. Make it happen, Rodgers!

Comment

Working...
                                X