NFL Football - 2012 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
    He's Canadian so you should cut him some slack for not understanding football.

Comment

• Lots and lots of batman/bane references on my facebook feed from the powerout.
      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Originally posted by gribbler View Post
        He's Canadian so you should cut him some slack for not understanding football.
        They have football in Canada. It's got slightly different rules but it's pretty much the same game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
          Lots and lots of batman/bane references on my facebook feed from the powerout.
          You need more creative friends.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
            They have football in Canada. It's got slightly different rules but it's pretty much the same game.

This is what happens when the non-football fans decide to start posting in the NFL thread...
            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• nm
              Last edited by Al B. Sure!; February 3, 2013, 23:36.
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                Lots of American children play Soccer but that doesn't make Americans especially knowledgeable about it.

Comment

This is what happens when the non-football fans decide to start posting in the NFL thread...
                  There are NCAA players who go into the CFL.

Comment

• That roughing the kicker penalty was pure bull****.

ACK!
                    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• so many missed holding calls...
                      "

Comment

• Originally posted by EPW View Post
                        so many missed holding calls...
                        It doesn't matter. They wanted a safety. Holding in the endzone is a safety on penalty.

Comment

• That was exciting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                            That was exciting.
                            See you next Super Bowl!

Comment

• @ Albie

PWNT

He who laughs last....
                              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

See you next Super Bowl!
                                Maybe RGIII will fix his knee and we can have a Redskins miracle...

Comment

Working...
                                X