No announcement yet.

NFL Football - 2012 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope they trade McCoy. I'm sure he does, too. Cluster**** city.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• 45-7 49ers
      "

Comment

• 27-17 49ers
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• 31-27 Ravens
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Wow, Balls of steel. 4th and 9 and they get 8 off the Fake field goal.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• And the football gods reward Harballz. 21-3.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• And SF meekly summons up the spirit of teh Norv and settles for the FG. 21-6.

Comment

• I was surprised he just went down right there. Thought he had a chance to get more. Wonder if there's any chance he will get pulled.

Comment

• Welp Jacoby Jones will be SB MVP
                    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Anyone but Ray Lewis!!

Comment

• Nah, probably Flacco. But that should do it.

Game over @ 30:11.
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Power outage. Man, what an awesome Superbowl.

Comment

• Damn Buffalo Wing Wings

Comment

• Have the 49ers staff and ownership been accounted for? They may be perpetrating shenanigans out of desperation.
                              Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• Just award the Superbowl to the Ravens.

Comment

Working...
                                X