College Football 2013 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Captain ******* Kirk View Post
    Put me down as a skeptic of whether Chris Petersen really deserves to be the highest paid coach in the Pac 12.

But, he turned down USC, twice, then signed at Washington, that's worth a bonus right there.

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
      Yeah, I didn't take salary into consideration. I just think losing Sarkisian but gaining Petersen is a win for the Huskies.
      Agree that Petersen is probably a step-up from Sarkisian.
      I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Comment

• Yahoo sports is reporting that Mack Brown is all but out at Texas and that Saban is going to replace him. ESPN is only saying that Alabama has offered Saban a big time contract extension...
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Saban is going back to Alabama.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• I would be quite surprised if Saban left Bama. I think he retires there sometime in the next 3-5 years.
            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Knowing Saban's history, I wouldn't be surprised if he left Alabama for Texas.
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Go. Don't go. Just decide. Whatever he wants, he'll get.
                I'm long beyond caring where that guy sets up shop.
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Alabama insiders are saying the school offered him $7 million/year, and he's had the extension on his desk for several days now and hasn't signed it. That's making them veeeeeery nervous.
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• The next coach at Texas is going to make a killing. Like including 1% of the Longhorn Network, in addition to salary.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Looks like the Pac teams will win at least 2 of their 3 opening day bowl games. WSU is outscoring Colorado St, and USC is showing how mediocre Fresno State really was, it seems.

I'm not too sure Oregon State will fare well against Boise State, but they are a pass-happy offense, which has been the Bronco's undoing in their losses.
                      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Bwahaha, Wazzou has literally fumbled this game away. They were up 15 at one point and now are going to lose by a field goal with 20 seconds left after fumbling on a kickoff, which was after giving up a game-tying TD and 2-point conversion.

Cougars.
                        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Clearly the PAC 12 is overrated.
                          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• That's a for sure.

Comment

• Much to my surprise, the Beavers whomped Boise State. I thought it would be much closer, but they were up on the Broncos 31-6 at the half. Pac teams are favored in all of their remaining bowl match ups, although the Rose should be a tight one.
                              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Yeah, Sparty shouldn't whup the Trees too badly.
                                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                                X