College Football 2013 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
    I think Sparty is probably #10, but I'd probably have my list the same as yours otherwise.
    I keep forgetting about Michigan State. Funny since my dad actually has a degree from there...
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• NIU is down 24-20 to Ball St. at halftime. Not often you see an unbeaten go down on a Wednesday night at this point in the season...
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• To be fair, Ball State is 9-1, and is at worst the third-best mid-major in college football. (Unless one counts the AAC as mid-major, then they are fifth.)
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Not discounting their prowess at all. But NIU is now up 41-27, having lit them up in the 4th quarter.
          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• On this day in history--November the 16th, 2013--Boris Godunov found himself in the position where he was compelled to root for USC to win a Pac game.

Dear god.
            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• One of the signs of the Apocalypse.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• To be fair, Ball State is 9-1, and is at worst the third-best mid-major in college football. (Unless one counts the AAC as mid-major, then they are fifth.)
                Sadly they are unlikely to remain ranked.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• I hope Baylor doesn't stomp TT too badly.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Auburn-Georgia was a crazy ending.

ACK!
                    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• That game was ****ing insanity.

As was Michigan-Northwestern, but not the entertaining kind of insanity.
                      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• So far the rankings are shaping up this way. Ball State falls to 22, Houston to 23. Boise State and BYU back in the rankings again. 7 teams jump Oregon, Stanford falls out of the rankings entirely.

1. Alabama
                        2. Baylor
                        3. FSU
                        4. tOSU
                        5. North Illinois
                        6. Fresno

7. Oklahoma State
                        8. Awbrun
                        9. Mizzou
                        10. Michigan State
                        11. UCF
                        12. Louisville
                        13. Clemson

14. Sakerlina
                        15. Texas A+M
                        16. Oklahoma
                        17. Cincinnati
                        18. Wisconsin
                        19. Minnesota
                        20. Duke
                        21. Oregon
                        22. Ball State
                        23. Houston
                        24. Boise State
                        25. BYU

Near:

Arizona State
                        East Carolina
                        Louisiana
                        LSU
                        Stanford
                        Last edited by Ben Kenobi; November 17, 2013, 00:31.
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• I'm not sure having Matt Leinart leading the Trojans out on the field is the most auspicious way to start their game.
                          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• I'm not sure having Matt Leinart leading the Trojans out on the field is the most auspicious way to start their game.
                            I'm not sure why you're cheering for USC. Oregon's only hope for a national championship is for their SOS to stay high, not low. Stanford losing to USC drops Oregon considerably.

Comment

• I LOVE USC

There, I said it. Oregon is now back on track for the Rose Bowl.
                              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• That would be the unbeaten Bulldogs.

Comment

Working...
                                X