No announcement yet.

College Football 2013 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about that. See, in an instant the game changes.
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• I've no idea what I just watched, but all I know is that it's 10-6 Michigan at the half.
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Yeah, that was... something.

I don't think that was designed. I think that was, OH ****, WE ****ED UP, JUST CHUCK IT DOWNFIELD.
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• My head is full of ****.

Comment

• Why don't be start a pool on when Guy's head will explode.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• NOW!
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• I will find you, Tex.

Comment

• You better concentrate on helping the Wolverines find the goal line right now.

Comment

• That was so a catch
                    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• The only thing that would make this year's bowl games better would be if they were playoffs.

Comment

• "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine

Comment

• Year of the Kicker continues!

Congrats to Guy, but that's going to be the most controversial of the bowl wins this season, I think. I think the VT receiver caught that TD pass, too.
                          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• HAIL TO THE VICTORS!!!

Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                            Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                            One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
                              Year of the Kicker continues!

Congrats to Guy, but that's going to be the most controversial of the bowl wins this season, I think. I think the VT receiver caught that TD pass, too.
                              Oh my yes.

That was grade A, pure Colombian bull****.

False start on Gibbons too; just like on the "oh **** we're ****ed let's fake it" attempt at the end of the first half.

Comment

• Looking at replay, I've no idea how the refs could have overturned the call on the field. He had possession, his elbow game down in bounds... WTF?

I was rooting for Michigan anyway, but still--that's inexplicable to me.
                                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
                                X