No announcement yet.

College Football 2013 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have never seen an ending like that, and I never expect to see anything like that again in my entire life.

That ending was more incredible than Colorado-Michigan, Boise State-Oklahoma, Texas-USC, Miami-Boston College, Stanford-Cal... you name it.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
      I'm not saying it was wrong, I'm saying Boris had it backwards.

ACK!
      Yep I butchered it. Meant that it was not arrogance but DEFYING the CW. As Guy noted, Michigan had little hope in OT and I'm guessing they knew they had to roll the dice while Gardner was hot.
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• I've got a lot of games to catch up on when I'm back in Portland...
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• In a normal year, today's Michigan-OSU game would probably be the best game of the year.

In crazy ****ing 2013, however, it held that distinction for all of four hours.

This is how crazy Alabama-Auburn was and/or I am:

I unconditionally love every single one of you mother****ers.

I say this mere hours after Michigan loses a game to their archenemy in absolutely heartbreaking fashion, not without a significant contribution by hilariously awful officiating, completing a horrifically disappointing 7-5 season where we had been favorites to go to the B1G Championship Game. I say this without having a single drop of alcohol today, despite the Michigan loss, because I am on goddamned call this weekend. Despite all that, I ****ing love all of you. I love everything. I am love. All is love.

Comment

• The sad collapse of a great man.
            Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• Around the bowl and down the hole...Roll Tide, Roll!

Buck Fama
              "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• Assuming Stanford keeps trouncing Notre Dame and UCLA keeps stomping the Trojans, overall I'd have to call this a delightful weekend of CFB. I would have liked to have seen Ohio State lose, but you can't have everything.
                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
                  Assuming Stanford keeps trouncing Notre Dame and UCLA keeps stomping the Trojans, overall I'd have to call this a delightful weekend of CFB. I would have liked to have seen Ohio State lose, but you can't have everything.
                  I think we just became best friends.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                    I think we just became best friends.
                    Except I'm still mad you nuked me.
                    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine

Comment

• From ESPN:
                        FSU, Ohio State likely 1-2 in BCS standings
                        Alabama lost on a fluke play to the #4 team. I'm not really an Alabama fan, but I don't hate them. I don't agree with the ranking really, if this should come to pass.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Look at the expressions.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                            From ESPN:

Alabama lost on a fluke play to the #4 team. I'm not really an Alabama fan, but I don't hate them. I don't agree with the ranking really, if this should come to pass.
                            YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME

If Bama or Auburn or Mizzou or Michigan State or whomthe****ever want to be #1 or #2, they shouldn't have lost a game.

Comment

• What does you rambling rampaging post have to do with the expressions in what I posted? Nothing.

Comment

• He was responding to the post above that one. Did you forget about that one already, old timer?
                                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
                                X