• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **** Alabama.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Also:

Michigan > Notre Dame > MSU > Nebraska > Georgia > Tennessee > South Carolina > Auburn > Alabama

"My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Eh... I want ONE favorite to win... FSU. If all the other underdogs win and the SEC is denied a National Championship, THEN it'll be a glorious bowl season.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• FSU should win. Unlike other BCS upset losers, they will have maximum motivation in the NCG. And Auburn has gotten extremely lucky. Their win over Alabama looks somewhat less impressive after last night.

If so, we'll see the conferences with the best bowl records (SEC, Pac-12) will have the sting of their conference champs losing their BCS bowl games, while the ones with pretty dismal bowl records (B1G, ACC) will enjoy seeing their conference champ victorious. If Oklahoma State loses, the Big 12 ends with a mediocre bowl record and the embarrassment of the Fiesta Bowl upset. Then the only conference that could possibly boast both a winning record AND a BCS bowl win for their champ would be... the AAC.
          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• The Big East / AAC has ALWAYS done well in the Bowls for whatever reason. They are always up at the top of the lists. I think the reason is that while they don't have the top talent squads to compete with the best teams in the other major conferences (though they have at times done very well in BCS games against them - I'm thinking of West Virginia vs. Georgia for one), they have had solid teams straight through, with maybe just 1 or 2 bad teams at the bottom, allowing them to compete very well against the mid-level teams in the other major conferences.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• If all the other underdogs win and the SEC is denied a National Championship, THEN it'll be a glorious bowl season.
              Hrm? Sparty wasn't a dog. Sparty was at 5. So we've had one favourite win already.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Bwahaha Ohio State loses. That's 4 for 4 on BCS bowl upset wins.

And Missouri has just snatched the game away from Oklahoma State on a turnover that just shouldn't have happened. The Big 12 will finish with that mediocre bowl record mentioned earlier.
                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                  Also:

Michigan > Notre Dame > MSU > Nebraska > Georgia > Tennessee > South Carolina > Auburn > Alabama

Oh I like this game.

Oregon > Texas > Oklahoma > Alabama
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• The Big 12 will finish with that mediocre bowl record mentioned earlier.
                    The Pac 12 has one win over a ranked team. Fresno. I'm not quite sure how a defeat of Alabama is 'mediocre'.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• There is no known cure for stupidity.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Me too.

Michigan > Notre Dame > BYU > Texas > Oklahoma > Alabama

ACK!
                        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• It appears to be a bad bowl season for any team named "Cougars."
                          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Houston ruins the dream that the AAC would end with both a winning bowl record and their conference champion winning a BCS bowl. Only the SEC can achieve that now, should Auburn win.
                            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Jameis Winston just told Auburn "Destiny THAT"!

Best BCS Bowl season ever!

Comment

• It's not like Florida State walked over them. Auburn gave them all they could handle.
                                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                                X