College Football 2013 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    Has Colorado won a game yet? More like the Big 12 wanted to get rid of them. Interesting that the two biggest divas of the Big 12 left - Nebraska and A+M. You're very welcome to Nebraska btw - they aren't missed. Now if we can just stick you with Iowa and get SMU and Houston in, the Big 10 that is 12 would be perfect.
    at welcome to Nebraska. Outside of Texas & Oklahoma they are the only team that really mattered in Big 12.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• at welcome to Nebraska. Outside of Texas & Oklahoma they are the only team that really mattered in Big 12.
      I'm telling you - they weren't even missed this year. Kansas State stepped up. The conference is actually better off without them, since everybody plays everybody else. I don't think the Big 10 is going to expand any time soon.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Because KSU has the same national clout as Nebraska .
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Because KSU has the same national clout as Nebraska
          Nebraska is an overrated program living on past laurels - a perfect fit for the Big 10/12/14. If you can get Notre Dame, all the NORTHERN college football douchebag programs will be in one convenient conference.
          Last edited by Ben Kenobi; November 20, 2012, 18:00.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Wait... the Big 10 got Texas and Oklahoma?

Comment

• Actually, I was expecting an SEC team. Fixed.

Comment

Does anyone on here actually *like* the Longhorns?

Slowwy's team is Tech, mine is TCU, Tuber likes Utah.
                No. Tuber roots for all Utah teams and Boise State.

Plus, anyone playing Oregon, Alabama or Notre Dame.

If you read any of my posts, you would know that this year I'm big on Utah State.

ACK!
                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Tuber more does crop rotation, not jumping on a bandwagon. IMRAN, otoh, jumps on with a running start. He seems to have a particular affinity for tuba players.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• First Pac blood of the year goes to Cal, which has fired Tedford. I'd guess Jon Embree is in the hotseat next at Colorado. Leach should be fired, but I doubt Washington State would have the cajones to fire a first-year head coach that they made such a big deal about hiring (and apparently they didn't consider any other candidates... smooth move there, Cougars).
                    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• I think Tedford's firing is somewhat ridiculous, esp after all he did for that program.

And you have to give Leach at least a few years. Not like Washington State was a powerhouse in the years before they got him.

Comment

• If you read any of my posts, you would know that this year I'm big on Utah State.
                        Ahh, mea culpa then. Well we both like Boise. Sadly with two losses this year, they won't be going anywhere. At least they are ranked again which is good to see.

What are your thoughts on Boise staying in the MWC?

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                          I think Tedford's firing is somewhat ridiculous, esp after all he did for that program.

And you have to give Leach at least a few years. Not like Washington State was a powerhouse in the years before they got him.
                          Cal fans are really tired of Tedford, especially after what he did.
                          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• What did he do?

Comment

• WTF?!?! I check out for a couple days and come back to find Maryland and ****ing Rutgers in the Big Ten? Good god, I'm really starting to take that Mayan apocalypse **** seriously...

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                              HOLY ****ING ****, IF DELANEY WAS SO ****ING SET ON GOING TO 14, HE ****ING PASSED ON MISSOURI AND SYRACUSE, BOTH OF WHICH WOULD HAVE BEEN ****TY BUT ALSO 1000% BETTER THAN THIS CLEVELAND STEAMER.
                              QFT. What the **** is Delaney thinking?

Comment

Nebraska is an overrated program living on past laurels - a perfect fit for the Big 10/12/14.
                                QFT

Comment

Working...
                                X