This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't you appeal to the Commish?
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• I don't think Survivor works that way.
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Well that's just plain stupid. Bolts haven't started playing yet.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Reggie Wayne may have just saved my fantasy day. Too bad it came at the expense of the 49ers.
          "

Comment

• Ellison, you are the weakest link. Goodbye!

Comment

• Survivor requires you to pick before the day starts, because otherwise there would be some strategy in waiting for the later day games, seeing who else already picked.

Comment

• I would just like to point out that Steven Freaking Jackson has finally scored his first freaking touchdown of the season.
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• LT LT LT LT LT LT LT LT LT LT LT LT LT LT LT LT LT LT LT LT LT LT LT LT LT LT LT LT LT LT

LT

Comment

• Rivers to Jackson puts me over.

Up by 2. Just have to stay ahead now.

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369 View Post
                      Survivor requires you to pick before the day starts, because otherwise there would be some strategy in waiting for the later day games, seeing who else already picked.
                      I realize that and thought I picked the game on Thursday.

I have not asked for special treatment (someone else suggested that)

I am just *****ing because I made the pick it acknowledged it and then when I was running thru my stuff on Sunday morning it isnt there.

Odds are I did something wrong - I just don't understand why it happened.

BYW my pick is on record before the game started.

Comment

• I was talking to Ben, not to you...

... and it's looking like your pick may not matter too much anyhow, as SD may not even win

Comment

• You don't actually believe that, do you snoop?
                          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Not that it's helping me, but Spencer Havner is listed as a linebacker in the IDP league. I've gotten 15 defensive points because of him.

The reason it doesn't matter, is because the opposing team has Aaron Rodgers.

ACK!
                            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• I AM LOOKING TO TRADE FOR A TE. TAKING ALL OFFERS.
                              "

Comment

• I imagine it will be corrected.
                                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                                X