Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

James Farrior 8 tackles 6 assists and a sack = 3 points? C'mon Yahoo. Put the points back up. *(&(*&(&(*(&

And now they took away all of Polamalu's points. WTF.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

don't worry they'll be back
      "

Comment

congrats slow 7-0

Comment

What's up with people jumping to conclusions about matches when they're not completed We have some members of the Stanford marching band on the site or something?
          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Yeah, well, my matchup with Slowwy was basically Cutler vs. Carson Palmer. It's easy to see how someone could draw the conclusion Berz came to.

Waste of a damn fine day by Ryan Grant and Vernon Davis, too.
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I think that will be it. GG Duke. 5-2.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Miles Austin has another big day.

And it doesn't look like Rock Cartwright will be a factor in my game.
                "

Comment

2. A tale of two QBs. Spaced (8) vs Zopper (3)

Technically supposed to be the headliner, and the marquee matchup. Brees vs Jason Campbell. Next up Freddy Vs Jason, in a prelude to halloween slasher flicks everywhere. Horrible, horrible matchup. Even assuming he adds another 20 points from bye week filler, this puts Spaced at 100 points, which is generous. I expect Zopper to get the blowout of the week, at 100 points, and a record which should stand for the year in the league. Belichick Magnets
                  Looks like you got this prediction upside down ben.
                  "

Comment

Interesting results so far, although the Jag/Firemen game will likely be close.

Looks like, Slowwy at 7-0, EPW + me at 5-2, a whole bunch of folks at 4-3/3-4, JR and DD at 2-5 and DOY at 0-7. JR + DDD have must wins next week against Snoopy and Spaced. Those are going to be brutal matchups.

Comment

Hey, who could have predicted that Bresus would struggle against the Miami d, and that Romo would go for 50 against the Atlanta defense. Ochocinco for 28? Wow.

Comment

I got smacked around quite badly. The silver lining for me is that my acquisition of Shonn Greene a few weeks back might finally prove to be a good one. And Ray Rice is back next week

Comment

Koya's going to be a good match. We are both on 3 game win streaks. Thankfully Welker is out for him.

Comment

I need for the Giant's Steve Smith to fall coming through the tunnel and hurt himself.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

not a good day for the nfc

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                                I need for the Giant's Steve Smith to fall coming through the tunnel and hurt himself.

Why?
                                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                                X