Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would have, should have could have. You didn't.
    I don't think it's really fair to criticize me over something of which I had no knowledge.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I didn't think you were such a cheap date.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Well, now you know. I'm not a slut like Imran, but I'm easy.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

True, Imran's in his own class.

I guess this is where I put the plug, always willing to deal with folks.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Snoopster approached me with 2 different scenarios. What I appreciated was that he wasn't trying to rape me. I almost declined out of habit, but then realized that he was offering deals in good faith. That, I can consider. If you try to bend me over, I'll never listen to you again, even if I might should.

Comment

I've had many offers, some reasonable, some not so.

I don't think I've offered you one before. Until now I had nothing I was willing to give up for something you would feel worthwhile taking. Your team has been so dominant lately.

Comment

I find your suggestion of imbalance particularly amusing considering some of the trades you offered me involving a TE ... It, like most good trades, comes down to need; Sloww needs a TE, and I need a more consistent 3rd RB. Sloww had 4 good RBs, and I had two good TEs. We both win.
                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Ben, the fact that you would have loved to snag Pierre Thomas is clouding your judgment of an eminently fair deal. This is particularly amusing after the free QB insurance you got from EPW.
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Were you the one who offered me TO for Colston?

Comment

Ben, the fact that you would have loved to snag Pierre Thomas is clouding your judgment of an eminently fair deal. This is particularly amusing after the free QB insurance you got from EPW.
                      Where have I filed protest over the trade?

I think Slowwy got the worse end of the deal, that's all.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                        Were you the one who offered me TO for Colston?
                        I offered you something sort of absurd after you offered me an absurd trade to make a point I don't think it was TO for Colston, but it was meant to be a bit absurd.
                        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Let's not bring EPW into this.
                          "

Comment

Sorry, dude. My bad.
                            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

What was my offer again? Something for Shiancoe? I've forgotten.

Comment

I had no idea that this trade would stir up so much attention.

EPW! EPW! EPW!

Comment

Working...
                                X