X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah, BK is football retarded
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Why would anyone think his football knowledge was any better than the rest of his knowledge?
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Why would anyone think his football knowledge was any better than the rest of his knowledge?
        Didn't I kick all your asses in the yahoo pick'em pool in 2007-8 during the regular season?
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I don't believe I was in that league so my answer would be NO.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

That comment also reminds me NCAA Bracket pools where the woman who has no idea of college football, but picks on the basis of which animal is cuter, wins the whole shebang
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

That comment also reminds me NCAA Bracket pools where the woman who has no idea of college football, but picks on the basis of which animal is cuter, wins the whole shebang
              It wasn't close, and I lead wire to wire.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

LT and Stephen Jackson? Maybe 3-4 years ago.

Slaton still has much to prove and size is a concern.

DeAngelo Williams and MJD I haven't seen enough of to really comment intelligently.

I thought you might put Chris Johnson in there, and again, I haven't seen Tennessee play that often.
                The undeserving maintain power by promoting hysteria.

Comment

Matt Forte

he set the bears record for yards from scrimmage last year
                  this year with cutler, forget about it!
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Nice straw man, Ben. But the ability to pick game outcomes, whether spreads or straight-up, does not imply the ability to judge RBs.

Not too many pick-em whizzes in demand to become GMs in the NFL...
                    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Well we shall see. I'm happy with my team and I think I picked well. Can't wait for the start of the season. Going to be a blast!

I thought you might put Chris Johnson in there, and again, I haven't seen Tennessee play that often.
                      Chris Johnson, Forte and Michael Turner are all excellent RBs, and could certainly be higher than AP, but I only had room for 5.

Comment

• I should also point out that fantasy football is not real. I assumed you were talking about NFL football. Fantasy value is a whole different animal.

Your team looks competitive, yes.
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• So Vick is eligible after a 2 game suspension, I think that's good enough.

And why are offensive coordinators getting fired before the season starts????

ACK!
                          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Because they should have been fired earlier.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• The TB Off. Cord. never coached in a game, he was hired in January.

ACK!
                              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Well, that is odd. I have to admit.
                                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                                X