X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    AP went from 4 to 9 in his second year.
    ...and LT jumped from 2 to 6 in his 4th year. What's your point?
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

More than fumbles, offsides. Offsides pisses me off so badly. There's just no excuse, on either side of the ball.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by duke o' york View Post
        Anyhoose, only for pictures of NFL teams, post your best! (This means no Miami Heat, unfortunately)
        "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

bah! you guys are ruining this thread! I only want to see pictures of big, sweaty men...

in football uniforms of course

Comment

Why aren't I surprized that Dis posted that?
            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I'd also like to view this thread at work, btw.

Also there is a provision for a babe thread in the Off Topic. This isn't it.
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I'm somewhat surprised not to see offending posts edited/delted already

Fumbles in one season are somewhat random - it's not a highly correlated stat, more of a mid-to-low correlated stat more highly correlated with carries and running style. AP runs up the middle a lot, so is vulnerable to having the ball poked out. If he has high fumbles for a few years, that's a concern, but as has been noted (such as, in the original article discussing this) high fumble rates nearly always even out the next year.
                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

What's the problem? Football and cheerleaders are good, wholesome American entertainment.
                  Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                  Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                  One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

yeah couple pics are nice. The "team" pics are kinda lame. Why do they need so many cheerleaders anyways? What do they do exactly? They probably don't even sleep with the football players, so what good are they?

Ben and Sloww posted the only decent pics. You men have good taste in women. I commend you. You should feel comforted by the fact you have the same taste in women as I do. The pics stand out because they show the important parts. The camera just happens to be at the right spot at the right time. Good job camera man!

Comment

The Bucs just canned OC Jeff Jagodzinski. QB coach Olson will take over.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                        Interesting. I'm inclined to believe that DVOA is correct and AP is massively overrated.
                        Which NFL back would you rather have on your team? Name one current player.
                        The undeserving maintain power by promoting hysteria.

Comment

Please keep in mind that the guys sees more 8 and 9 (9!!!) man fronts than anyone. That's why Vikes fans are so excited about Favre -- he may not be a game changer on his own, but he can at least identify a nine man front, spot the man-to-man coverage on the outside, and get the ball out (or thrown away) on time. If he can at least do that much, it makes it much harder for teams to show 8 and 9 man fronts on first down.
                          The undeserving maintain power by promoting hysteria.

Comment

Exactly so.
                            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Which NFL back would you rather have on your team? Name one current player.
                              I can name 5.

LT, MJD, Steve Slaton, Stephen Jackson and DeAngelo Williams.
                              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                                X