No announcement yet.

liberal hypocrisies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the most 'transparent' president seems to have lied again. Biden on Saturday broke his silence on the Chinese spy balloon has been spotted making its way across the country, most recently in North Carolina. Asked if the U.S. government will shoot down the craft, Biden said, "we're gonna take care of it." and quickly walked away (really he was rushed away by his handlers). Refusing any other questions. He is unable to lead as president, not allowed to be the real president or just lied and does not intend to be very transparent at all. myself, i believe it's all 3 of those. If trump were just letting this go liberals would be pointing the finger saying Trump is a china/russian puppet. Again, more liberal hypocrisies.

The Chinese surveillance device was seen hovering above Charlotte, North Carolina, around 10:30 a.m. ET Saturday.

Comment

• I don't understand your post, is it that Biden didn't give the answer you were looking for?

JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
        When it comes to liberals and racism, “Anti-racists” on the left side of the political spectrum have an all but monopoly on racism in the United States.
        There's plenty of racists who aren't left leaning lmao

Comment

• I was molested by a Chinese weather balloon when I was a child.
          "

Comment

More liberal hypocrisies. Nancy Pelosi kicked Reps. Jim Jordan and Jim Banks off of the January 6 select committee for nothing more than she didnt like them (she knew they would not vote her way). That was her right as speaker. Now! dems whine and cry on the house floor calling Republican colleagues racist and violent for kicking omar off the Foreign Affairs Committee. She was removed for valid reasons we all know. reasons omar thought simply saying 'I'm sorry (but not really)" would make go away. and it's always 'racist' when someone does not agree with dems.
            They kicked her off for criticizing the Israeli govt... Checks from AIPAC are in the mail. The GOP just took the side of a foreign government over the voters who put her in office. f em, didn't take long for the GOP to start in with the woke cancel culture.
            Last edited by Berzerker; February 5, 2023, 00:04.

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post

There's plenty of racists who aren't left leaning lmao
              Sure, but I dont see the KKK rioting in the streets destroying neighborhoods. BLM has replaced them as the most rabid racists in the country

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                Uncle Sparky commented
                Editing a comment
                A lot of American sporting types are playing up the fact that both Super Bowl teams have black quarterbacks. The Canadian Football League Grey Cup (championship) game in 1981 had 2 black quarterbacks. The next season, the Grey Cup game had 2 black quarterbacks. (Warren Moon both times). Why did it take so long for the USA, which has a much higher % of black footballers than Canada? Because to my knowledge, unlike the NFL, there are no KKK members in positions of ownership in the CFL. I support BLM. The USA is a dumpster fire.

• Berzerker
                Berzerker commented
                Editing a comment
                If the nfl has so many black players, why would you accuse owners of being in the KKK? Warren Moon played in the nfl too, other leagues like Canada serve as platforms for players trying to make the big show.

• Uncle Sparky
                Uncle Sparky commented
                Editing a comment

I don't really follow American sports. Marge Schott was a baseball team owner - ok that was 30 years ago, and I wasn't hallucinating. And I'm sincerely sorry to all of the KKK here to have associated her with your fine American organization. She liked Nazi flags, disliked million dollar n@ggers, etc.
                Last edited by Uncle Sparky; February 13, 2023, 23:20.

the most 'transparent' president seems to have lied again. Biden on Saturday broke his silence on the Chinese spy balloon has been spotted making its way across the country, most recently in North Carolina. Asked if the U.S. government will shoot down the craft, Biden said, "we're gonna take care of it." and quickly walked away (really he was rushed away by his handlers). Refusing any other questions. He is unable to lead as president, not allowed to be the real president or just lied and does not intend to be very transparent at all. myself, i believe it's all 3 of those. If trump were just letting this go liberals would be pointing the finger saying Trump is a china/russian puppet. Again, more liberal hypocrisies.

The Chinese surveillance device was seen hovering above Charlotte, North Carolina, around 10:30 a.m. ET Saturday.
              Looks "we're gonna take care of it." is exactly what happened meanwhile. I'm so glad this thread is about hypocrisy.
              Blah

Comment

• the puppet got lucky. it only took him a week (the amount of time it took the winds... and public pressure). but yes, kudos to the puppet.

Comment

• The balloon was collecting intel on Hillary's e-mails. That's the only reason they took the shot, they need to destroy the evidence.
                  One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Now we know what it means to have your emails stored in the cloud
                    Blah

Comment

• Okay...not a Biden fan, but I will say that I think this was handled brilliantly. For days U.S. Military planes were able to get up close observations of the type of equipment the balloon was using and intercept any electronic emissions for study. U.S. military officials have said that they were able to "mitigate" any transmission of the collected data. Once the balloon's work was done over the U.S. it was shot down in U.S. waters to prevent any recovery attempt by the Chinese further out to sea. Now we get to physically examine the equipment and review any data stored on the balloon. This will help us identify Chinese capabilities as well as determine exactly what information they were trying to gather and what exactly they were able to gather. This is a nice "win" for the U.S. Biden made the right call and the military made it happen in the best way. Credit where credit is due.
                      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• and they'll end up telling us it was a weather balloon as a cover story

Comment

• Marking 25 years since Canada successfully spied on UK, Norway, Finland, and Russia!!!
                          China isn't the only country to face questions about a curious balloon. Back in 1998, a giant runaway weather balloon proved to be an international headache for Canada.
                          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• So did Pink Floyd, but it was more of a local stir

For the 1977 album Animals they wanted a photo of the pink pig over a monstrous factory. It got away and floated into the flight path of planes at Heathrow but later came down on its own before the RAF arrived.

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                              So did Pink Floyd, but it was more of a local stir

For the 1977 album Animals they wanted a photo of the pink pig over a monstrous factory. It got away and floated into the flight path of planes at Heathrow but later came down on its own before the RAF arrived.
                              Pigs on a wing!
                              "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Working...
                              X