Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what happened today?

Comment

• President Biden held brief remarks today on artificial intelligence from the White House. Biden spoke for just 6 minutes before shuffling out of the door.

During his remarks, Biden struggled to read from his teleprompter, repeating himself over and over again. Biden can be quoted as saying, “Artificial Intelligence or promises an enormous, enormous promise of both risk to our society and our economy and our national security but also incredible opportunities.”

See a clip of that moment below…

As Biden concluded his short 6 minute remarks, reporters shouted questions about a recent Chinese hack of government emails. The hack is purported to have affected high-level Biden officials, including Commerce Secretary Gina Raimondo and others.

The reporter shouted, “Mr. President, can you tell us about the hacking of cabinet officials by China?”

As she spoke, Biden turned and walked away, beginning to talk to Secret Service in the hallway as reporters awaited a response. Biden said, “Ready? How we getting these guys down there?”

See a clip of that moment below…

Comment

• Today:

Biden Loses It, Starts Yelling Gibberish During Truman Civil Rights Symposium Speech (Video)

President Joe Biden delivered a speech tonight at the Truman Civil Rights Symposium. Biden struggled more to deliver this speech than any I have seen to this point. At several moments during the remarks, Biden began to scream nonsense, inserting words that made absolutely no contextual sense.

As Biden took the stage, he appeared to do a strange job, hustling to the podium. See a clip of that strange moment below…
        https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...fe0f724b04&ei= 21

Can't wait for the Trump-Biden 2024 debates.

Comment

• he has good and bad days... he didn't do badly in a debate v Trump the last time around

Comment

• but 4 years of progressing dementia wont make him better

I'm less concerned with old timers who have trouble speaking if they can still think, even Fetterman's okay if he can produce sane positions in spite of his inability to articulate them.

Comment

• I would take 84 Reagan over 16 Trump or 24 DeSantis, and I would take DeSantis over Trump in 24.

And this is knowing that Reagan was suffering from dementia in 84-88.

JM
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
                I would take 84 Reagan over 16 Trump or 24 DeSantis, and I would take DeSantis over Trump in 24.

And this is knowing that Reagan was suffering from dementia in 84-88.

JM
                Reagan was lucky enough to be President when there were still very competent people to surround him with. Not so sure that is the case for either party today. Plus there is no bi-partisan ship left anymore to help out...
                "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• Meanwhile now, the bar is set so low that you would need James Cameron to mount an undersea expedition into the bottom of the Mariana Trench just to find it.
                  Yes, i stole that from South Park.
                  I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                  Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                  Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Working...
                  X