No announcement yet.

liberal hypocrisies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I never imagined I would ever see an argument about etiquette on Apolyton.

etiquette

Comment

• Originally posted by Egbert View Post
      I never imagined I would ever see an argument about etiquette on Apolyton.

etiquette

and started by MWHC no less. but i am distinguished.

Comment

• this just never ends.... Pete Buttigieg blames Trump as he takes more heat for toxic disaster harming Americans.

When liberals are lost with no way out... with no other options... blame others.

Comment

• While leftists frequently forgive other liberals who apologize for nasty statements or actions, they refuse to accept apologies for conservatives or even non-conservatives who do not hold a hateful attitude. liberal hypocrisies.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
            -Jrabbit commented
            Editing a comment
            That's just a generalization. The same can clearly be said of both sides.

• Biden's DoJ wont prosecute congressman Matt Gaetz R Fla for sex trafficking

I thought he was already convicted of that

Comment

• Senior adviser to Brandon sporting a Stephan Bandera patch... For those who dont know about Bandera, he was a Nazi collaborator who slaughtered thousands of people and a hero to the Ukrainian right wing

Spoiler:

​​​​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
              Biden's DoJ wont prosecute congressman Matt Gaetz R Fla for sex trafficking

I thought he was already convicted of that
              His friend was. Who then said that Gaetz was also guilty. But apparently Gaetz's friend isn't a trustworthy witness.

JM
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Berzerker
                Berzerker commented
                Editing a comment
                they couldn't find a victim?

• Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                Senior adviser to Brandon sporting a Stephan Bandera patch... For those who dont know about Bandera, he was a Nazi collaborator who slaughtered thousands of people and a hero to the Ukrainian right wing
                I'm sure you are equally concerned about these here: https://twitter.com/yarotrof/status/1624823860536176640
                Blah

Comment

• Nope, my govt aint arming them.

Comment

• Thanks so much for clarifying which kind of Nazis are of concern for you.
                    Blah

Comment

• And I'm more concerned with terrorists funded by my taxes than other terrorists, imagine that. But in this case, the Nazis we're arming attacked people in the Donbas for not supporting their/our coup in 2014 and the Nazis in Russia were ordered to defend them. Does that clarify anything for you? It sure does for me.

Comment

• Interesting. 9/11 terrorists were not US tax funded - no concern? Unless you want to educate us how Biden was behind them.

After all you just introduced the concept of acceptable Nazis in this thread, after repeatedly complaining in various threads about - who would have guessed - the Nazis!

I'm sure people reading this can draw their conclusions
                        Blah

Comment

• CNN host Don Lemon issued a desperate apology to his colleagues during the network's morning editorial call following comments he made Thursday that were widely condemned as sexist.

Here we go again with more liberal hypocrisies. Saying 'soooorrrryyyy' seems to be ok for liberals - like you never said it to start with. If you are not a liberal, you are condemned for life. You said it Don, own it.

Comment

• Greta Thunberg tells 'View' hosts that climate activists must now go beyond 'legal methods'

hmmm... does she mean like a jan6th insurrectionist? or maybe like a terrorist? or is this just more liberal hypocrisy.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                              -Jrabbit commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Dude, it's a teenager in front of a microphone. Get a grip.
                          Working...
                          X