No announcement yet.

liberal hypocrisies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunter Biden is urging an investigation into those he accuses of trafficking in stolen material from his laptop

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-64495401

but it wasn't his, it was Russian disinformation

Comment

• Berz, if you're going to bump this troll thread w/ trolling in this troll thread, please answer my question about koolaide.
      AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
      JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

• Originally posted by Dauphin View Post

Most vaccines are in the 85-95% range from what I understand.
        I thought I had read that 70%+ efficacy was considered good. Is 85-95% really the standard?
        "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
          Hunter Biden is urging an investigation into those he accuses of trafficking in stolen material from his laptop

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-64495401

but it wasn't his, it was Russian disinformation
          I think it is quite clear that there was a conspiracy to keep Trump from being re-elected. I don't buy any of the fraud nonsense, but there was definitely people helping Biden behind the scenes.
          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• That "conspiracy"'s called a freakin' campaign, Plato.

No pasarán

Comment

• Originally posted by Buster Crabbe's Uncle View Post
              That "conspiracy"'s called a freakin' campaign, Plato.
              Ohhh! I see. So it is okay to have social media repress the truth as long as it is a "campaign" Thanks BCU! You are the very fount of knowledge.

Comment

• Originally posted by PLATO View Post

I thought I had read that 70%+ efficacy was considered good. Is 85-95% really the standard?
                I make no comment on what is considered good. I am not an immunologist. Only what appears to be the average range of what I am familiar with through reading materials.

A standard of good will depend on the disease. High R viruses need a higher efficacy to overcome the increased communicability.
                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buster Crabbe's Uncle View Post
                  That "conspiracy"'s called a freakin' campaign, Plato.
                  with 50 Intel experts and the FBI on the pay roll

Why are you okay with the CIA et al rigging elections?

Comment

• Broken_Erika
                    Broken_Erika commented
                    Editing a comment
                    What happens if the candidate is literally that bad that they must meddle?

• Berzerker
                    Berzerker commented
                    Editing a comment
                    But they love Joe Biden because he's so competent? They dont want Trump because Russia wouldn't have invaded Ukraine if he was still the Prez. And they'll be back to rig the 2024 election again if Trump runs because he'll end the war in Ukraine.

• Oh Noes! The Dolphino- Martian Illuminati rules the world!
                  I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                  Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                  Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Okay - you guy wanna play credulous fools, drink the poison/lies/koolaide without me feeding.

No pasarán

Comment

• Broken_Erika
                      Broken_Erika commented
                      Editing a comment
                      If he's gonna be stupid, i'm gonna have fun with it.

• Buster Crabbe's Uncle
                      Buster Crabbe's Uncle commented
                      Editing a comment
                      It's still feeding.

• More liberal hypocrisies. Nancy Pelosi kicked Reps. Jim Jordan and Jim Banks off of the January 6 select committee for nothing more than she didnt like them (she knew they would not vote her way). That was her right as speaker. Now! dems whine and cry on the house floor calling Republican colleagues racist and violent for kicking omar off the Foreign Affairs Committee. She was removed for valid reasons we all know. reasons omar thought simply saying 'I'm sorry (but not really)" would make go away. and it's always 'racist' when someone does not agree with dems.

Comment

• Sure, BenKid, sure - that's the same thing, sure.

No pasarán

Comment

• More liberal hypocrisies. They point the finger and say republicans lie. Hunter Bidens laptop’s contents were first reported in October 2020 and quickly panned by the Biden campaign, Democratic lawmakers, and dozens of former national security officials as part of a Russian disinformation campaign. "You have literally had the Bidens lie about it—Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, the Biden administration, Biden White House officials, the Democratic Party, Democratic politicians, the left-leaning media," Ratcliffe said (Former Director of National Intelligence). White House communications director Kate Bedingfield, White House deputy press secretary Andrew Bates and staff secretary Neera Tanden also pushed the claims of Russian disinformation. "Yes, yes, yes," Biden responded to a December 2021 question by Fox News’ Peter Doocy about if he believed the laptop was Russian disinformation in a press conference following his electoral win. We all know today the truth. Dems/liberals lie about everything. We have a president (well a puppet president) who has lied to protect his family. We cannot trust someone like this. But liberals have no issues pointing at Trump saying the same thing.

Comment

• Berzerker
                          Berzerker commented
                          Editing a comment
                          If Democrats are accusing people of wrongdoing odds are they got the idea after looking at the skeletons in their closet. The stench of hypocrisy would repel starving vultures.

• And this -where not total fiction- is worse than incitement to riot, murder, and treason how?

No pasarán

Comment

• When it comes to liberals and racism, “Anti-racists” on the left side of the political spectrum have an all but monopoly on racism in the United States. This is true if you look at what they are saying. For example, President Joe Biden told a black man that unless he voted for him and the Democratic Party, he wasn’t really black. Say what? This means that African Americans who support Republicans or any other party are race traitors. If that isn’t actual racism, then nothing is. It is a bit demeaning, too. It's also more liberal hypocrisies.

Comment

• Berzerker
                            Berzerker commented
                            Editing a comment
                            BLM... KKK... deserve each other
                        Working...
                        X