Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Buster Crabbe's Uncle View Post
    you poo-slinging monkeys in white sheets
    Excuse me, Mr. Moderator? What did you just call me? Are personal attacks like this with tenants of accusations of racism without any cause allowed here now?

More to the point, don't you think that actual evidence from Hunter's laptop should be investigated at least as much as the investigation based on Hillary's bought and paid for Steele dossier?
    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• Originally posted by PLATO View Post
      So...back to an ACTUAL liberal conspiracy...FBI is now saying that they did not advise Twitter to remove posts about Hunter's laptop. Carefully worded double speak IMHO that calls their actions into even more question. Why can't they just say they were wrong to do what they did and will work to fix that kind of event from ever happening again? Grrrr
      Jim Baker was at the FBI getting Clinton's campaign dirt from Sussman and Steele which was used for the fisa warrants to spy on Trump. He left and went to Twitter to censor the truth on behalf of Biden while Democrats told us they were protecting democracy.

Wanna know why Jan 6 happened? Because people knew the FBI, security state and media were rigging the election.

Dems got caught rigging the primaries vs Bernie so they fabricated a vast conspiracy smearing their opponents as traitors employing Obama and his administration to spy on Trump. I entered life in the McCarthy era and will go out watching history repeat. Nixon left office over a burglary, Obama corrupted multiple federal agencies to rig elections. Given what the Dems did to remove Trump why should I have faith in the voting process? I cant imagine they stopped short of rigging that too, they made that mistake in 2016 and Trump won. They cant take the risk voters wont do as told.

Comment

• Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
        House Republicans failed in the opening salvo of their investigation into the finances of Joe Biden’s family to produce evidence substantiating their claims that US intelligence officials worked with Twitter Inc. to suppress an unflattering 2020 news story on the president’s son.

This didnt stop dem/liberals who went after trump for years with no evidence and even made-up evidence. Yet somehow dems/liberals think it's a crime now to continue looking into Biden. Just more liberal hypocrisies. I still bet they find more on biden than they ever will on trump. i might be wrong... we have lots of time until 2024 to look.
        why would Biden $$$ be tied to the FBI et al censoring social media?

Comment

Excuse me, Mr. Moderator? What did you just call me? Are personal attacks like this with tenants of accusations of racism without any cause allowed here now?

More to the point, don't you think that actual evidence from Hunter's laptop should be investigated at least as much as the investigation based on Hillary's bought and paid for Steele dossier?
          You're regurgitating Tucker Carlson's -or someone like that- putrid leavings in my lap, and given the company you keep, the sheets come close enough to fitting.

And no - it's a blatantly obvious malicious political witchhunt -y'alls favorite cross to burn these last two decades- and it's offensively stupid, and I despair of the human race. Not interested in that little reindeer game, and will you guys keep it down? I'm trying to concentrate on something important.
          AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
          JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

• Wait, and let me add this, Plato, since you challenge my manners - um, the talking points you spout -and none of you right-wingers, except Berz, are posting much that resembles original thought to my eye, and him not much- are, again, stupid - and that stupidity directed at me like I'm that gullible sincerely offends me. Using liberal as an insult word offends me as unfair and nothing but trolling -they call themselves Progressives these days, and outside labor issues they wouldn't have me if they knew all I think- and despite all you seem to think, trolling is not for serious discussion of serious issues. I find all this feckless whataboutism inherent to the thread abhorrent, and have felt insulted from the beginning that anyone is blatantly making up this KKK krap in my country unashamed. -And outraged that anyone not actually wearing an actual sheet on Saturday nights Won't Admit that They Tried to Overthrow the Government is the most important thing to happen in politics in my lifetime -not forgetting Watergate here- and the leaders are getting away with it. It's wrong, and it's an insult to me, my mother, Buster, fairness, truth and Democracy. I find it all unbearably annoying and breathtakingly rude, yet nobody will stop.

Sauce for the goose.

No pasarán

Comment

Mr Moderator has NO moderator etiquette. absolutely no etiquette AT all. it is a fact. i know you dont like me buster crap and that is ok and understandable. but you lack the etiquette completely. show me some etiquette and i will stop drinking, and we will let poly judge,

Comment

• nice... a macro perhaps. you are now IT'S BU, THANKS CRAP. lets see if this works.

Comment

• The FBI was searching Mike Pence's home (or what?). Not sure what they're after, but I for one have always been concerned since we never found out what truly happened to the fly on his head
                  Blah

Comment

• "They Tried to Overthrow the Government " hmmm... like when dems made up the whole russia collusion story (yes made it up) and lied to the american people for years? like when they wanted to impeach and remove a duly elected president because 'they' didnt win? you mean like that? or is that an ok way to overthrow the government?? of course thats ok with you - that IS liberal hypocrisy.

Comment

• I somehow suspect you're not really asking.

Leaving aside the multiple factual errors in the "question" --- No, not quite the same as deliberately inciting violence to overthrow democracy - for a weak technical minority-vote victory "president" in the first place. And I see you don't believe in the felony murder rule, either.

Why do you support murder and treason? Why? Why?

No pasarán

Comment

• Originally posted by Buster Crabbe's Uncle View Post
                        I somehow suspect you're not really asking.

Leaving aside the multiple factual errors in the "question" --- No, not quite the same as deliberately inciting violence to overthrow democracy - for a weak technical minority-vote victory "president" in the first place. And I see you don't believe in the felony murder rule, either.

Why do you support murder and treason? Why? Why?
                        why do you support liberal liars?

Comment

• see i might not be right. but you might be wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
                            "They Tried to Overthrow the Government " hmmm... like when dems made up the whole russia collusion story (yes made it up) and lied to the american people for years? like when they wanted to impeach and remove a duly elected president because 'they' didnt win? you mean like that? or is that an ok way to overthrow the government?? of course thats ok with you - that IS liberal hypocrisy.
                            Yup, even impeachment was more hypocrisy. Before Trump wanted Ukraine to investigate actual Biden family corruption and the firing of a prosecutor Burisma wanted gone, before that happened, Senate Democrats wanted Ukraine to investigate Trump over Russiagate - a fabricated conspiracy by Clinton and Obama.

Comment

• what is up with the shoot downs? last month - this would have been a what!!!? story. now it seems like (it is) a daily occurrence. why?? what has changed from 2 weeks ago. i tell you what has not changed. liberal hypocrisy.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                                -Jrabbit commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Looks like it's a protocols issue. NORAD radar has for years been tuned to ignore any blips travelling at under 100 MPH, so this balloon-adjacent thing could have been going on for decades. Now that we've seen the 3-school-bus thing, apparently protocols are changing.

• government censorship included requests from various NGOs and partisan outfits like The Atlantic Council

​​​​​https://youtu.be/7w0XUqtek4Y

Comment

Working...
                              X