liberal hypocrisies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BeBMan View Post
    Interesting. 9/11 terrorists were not US tax funded - no concern? Unless you want to educate us how Biden was behind them.

After all you just introduced the concept of acceptable Nazis in this thread, after repeatedly complaining in various threads about - who would have guessed - the Nazis!

I'm sure people reading this can draw their conclusions
    I didn't say terrorists and Nazis were no concern or acceptable, I said I was more concerned when my govt arms them. That makes us complicit in their crimes. For 8 years we armed Nazis killing Ukrainians and I've concluded that was evil, how about you? And we were arming terrorists in Afghanistan for years including the people behind 9/11.

Comment

• I must say that Liberals are not Leftists. Liberals are usually Center-Left Socially and Center-Right Economically (Bill Clintons 3rd way). Most Leftists consider it a grave insult if you call them Liberal.
      I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
      Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
      Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
        I must say that Liberals are not Leftists. Liberals are usually Center-Left Socially and Center-Right Economically (Bill Clintons 3rd way). Most Leftists consider it a grave insult if you call them Liberal.
        hmmm.... i do agree with this. i do. but.....

Comment

• I considered myself a 'liberal' meaning economic freedom and social freedom. Never really saw it as left or right. I'm turned off by the lefts economic policies and the rights social policies. The right are full of wankers and bastards, and the left is full of lunatics.
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Nancy Pelosi's daughter, I think the one who makes documentaries, was caught on tape saying Jan 6 was not an insurrection

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post

I didn't say terrorists and Nazis were no concern or acceptable, I said I was more concerned when my govt arms them. That makes us complicit in their crimes. For 8 years we armed Nazis killing Ukrainians and I've concluded that was evil, how about you? And we were arming terrorists in Afghanistan for years including the people behind 9/11.
              That's a bunch of nonsense
              Blah

Comment

• We destroyed Libya and shipped their weapons to Turkey and backed a coup in Ukraine to arm ISIS and Azov. Trump let Putin end ISIS in Syria and Mad Dog Mattis resigned so they impeached him for interfering with their war in Ukraine. Neocons want US hegemony and China is the real target, but we have to pick off allies first, proxy wars and regime change is the plan. Samantha Power from USAID, a CIA front for spreading "democracy" to countries disobeying us, just visited Hungary. They wont help the war in Ukraine. If she shows up at your door, its a threat.

Do you believe the US wanted peace? Merkel and others have admitted the Minsk Accord was designed to give the west time to build the Ukrainian military for this war. Neocons fear a Europe buying Russian resources, their growing economic ties weakens the US. Look at a map of US bases around the world and compare them to Russian and Chinese bases.

The US funded Osama bin Laden and the Mujahideen under Carter and Reagan. When Bush and Clinton left our military in Saudi Arabia to enforce sanctions on Iraq he started attacking us. The first attack on the WTC was early '93 when Clinton didn't start removing the troops. Bush could have avoided 9/11 by ending the policy but we kept killing Iraqis instead of leaving. Thats what neocons have done to this country, they want corporate and political dominance of the world.

Comment

• While I appreciate all the "truth" in this thrade about liberals, I do not need any additional reasons to dislike them. You repubs drive yourself into a furor, it's frankly not healthy.

And when you get upset you make mistakes, that's what the libs want anyway.
                  Order of the Fly
                  Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Tucker Carlson could teach liberals a thing or two about hypocrisies.
                    "

Comment

• "While I appreciate all the "truth" in this thrade about liberals, I do not need any additional reasons to dislike them."

mwhc - wait... MWHC has a new respect for ZEE, yes, driniking. but at same time. i appreciate your post. yes... i do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                        Merkel and others have admitted the Minsk Accord was designed to give the west time to build the Ukrainian military for this war.
                        Completely out-of-context and frankly distorted summary of what she actually said, not the first, and I'm afraid not the last from you
                        Blah

Comment

• Biden was deemed to be "healthy" and "vigorous" in his latest physical conducted Thursday but medical experts pointed out his doctor didn't mention the president's mental status. This part of the exam was conveniently left out. Did biden take a mental status exam? did he fail it? How many countless dems/libs demanded trump take a mental status exam?! this is just more liberal hypocrisy.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                            -Jrabbit commented
                            Editing a comment
                            You got all that out of "POTUS is a healthy and vigorous 80-year old"?
                            It's like you're practicing to be the next Tucker Carlson.

• Originally posted by Dauphin View Post
                          I considered myself a 'liberal' meaning economic freedom and social freedom. Never really saw it as left or right. I'm turned off by the lefts economic policies and the rights social policies. The right are full of wankers and bastards, and the left is full of lunatics.
                          I stopped caring about left/right or liberal/conservative or similar yrs ago, at least as long we're not talking extremists. Not saying it's all the same, but unless ppl indicate what they actually stand for the labels are rather meaningless to me.
                          Blah

Comment

I stopped caring about left/right or liberal/conservative or similar yrs ago, at least as long we're not talking extremists. Not saying it's all the same, but unless ppl indicate what they actually stand for the labels are rather meaningless to me.
                            I agree, but then that may be why so many politicians seem like hypocrites nowadays. What they say and actually do, is completely different after elections. Currently, so many seem to be pushing for a global government which is simply not feasible without curtailing the freedoms of the many by the rule of a few.

Comment

Completely out-of-context and frankly distorted summary of what she actually said, not the first, and I'm afraid not the last from you
                              Thats what she said, Minsk was a delaying tactic to build Ukraine up. Thats why Minsk was never fulfilled, it wasn't meant to be honored. The CIA and Ukrainian right wing kept the war going so peace wouldn't break out. If Minsk was actually enforced Ukraine would have to invade the Donbas again when the US pulled the trigger. So they kept the war going until Trump was replaced by neocons, Biden's election made this war inevitable.

"The 2014 Minsk Agreement was an attempt to give Ukraine time. They used that time to get stronger, which you can see today. Ukraine of 2014/15 is not Ukraine of today." - Angela Merkel

We are helping Ukraine "so that we can fight Russia over there, and we dont have to fight Russia over here" - Adam Schiff 2020

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                                -Jrabbit commented
                                Editing a comment
                                In 2014, Putin took Crimea. Literally stole it. Pure criminality against a sovereign nation.
                                A little fact that never seems to make it into your summaries.
                            Working...
                            X