liberal hypocrisies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buster Crabbe's Uncle View Post
    This is ot in the weird news thread. Please be civil and take it most anywhere else. -In fact, tell me where, and I'll move all your serious posts there. It deserves its own thread, doesn't it?
    i didnt want to start a new thread as i am trying to post better and use threads that are here now already. ming said this thread is for current news. if you want me to stop posting about it here let me know.

Comment

I already did. So what do you want to call it?
      AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
      JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

liberal hypocrisies

Comment

thanks buster.

Comment

You are full of crap and this is a load of same - but it deserves its own topic, for all that you're just another conservatroll conserveatrolling.

No pasarán

Comment

"Classified documents next to your Corvette? What were you thinking?" Doocy asked.

"I'm going to get the chance to speak on all of this, God willing it'll be soon, but I said earlier this week--and by the way my Corvette is in a locked garage. It's not like it's sitting out in the street," Biden responded.

by bidens own standard trump did nothing wrong as the documents trump had were not found out in the street.

and what does God have to do with biden explaining why he had classified documents in his garage? or is he waiting on his handlers to tell him what to say??

Comment

Speaking of hypocrisy, what's your stand on the pig inciting a treason riot in which five people died?

TDS, my butt...

No pasarán

Comment

The Biden administration has released visitor logs to the White House, but has kept secret the identities of those who have visited Biden in Delaware, where the president has traveled over 50 times since taking office.

this to begs further investigation. biden has secret meetings at his house where classified documents he should not have had are found. where is the 'most transparent' president promise now?!

Comment

Where is the felony-murder rule?

No pasarán

Comment

this thread is about liberal hypocrisies, perhaps you should start a new thread about TDS.

Comment

5 of the Biggest Hypocrisies of Liberals

Liberals believe that:

1 They’re the most compassionate people in society. Yet, in study after study, you find that conservatives give more of their money to charity than liberals.

2 We’ve all got to dramatically reduce our carbon footprint to save the planet. Yet, liberals like Al Gore and Leonardo DiCaprio and Obama live in big mansions and fly around in private jets.

3 Guns should be banned! Yet, while they want to take guns out of the hands of law-abiding Americans, liberal celebrities and politicians walk around with armed bodyguards.

4 They are champions of free speech, but they approve of conservative speakers being attacked and shouted down.

5 When someone despises America, we need to ask, “What have we done to make him hate us?” — But, when someone despises liberals for what they’re doing to the country, they conclude that person must be ignorant, bigoted, or evil.

Comment

This thread is about feckless whataboutism, so expect some back - and I ain't even started in about God knows how many people he killed with his narcissistic fooling around in the first year of th' crows epidemic.

No pasarán

Comment

Originally posted by Buster Crabbe's Uncle View Post
                            This thread is about feckless whataboutism, so expect some back - and I ain't even started in about God knows how many people he killed with his narcissistic fooling around in the first year of th' crows epidemic.
                            point #5 from above.

Comment

This is Bakrama all over again - I'm NOT a fan, but supporters of the previous minority-vote Electoral College incompetent failure "President" got a lot of nerve to be bad-mouthing.

No pasarán

Comment

we all know the Left’s hatred of Donald Trump is real. It is a visceral, vicious, primeval, vindictive, animal. Unending and never ceasing. To them, he is the worst President the country has ever had. The above accomplishments of trump mean absolutely nothing to liberals. Theirs is a total, and blind, unreasoning hatred - TDS.

But!! crucially, it isn’t just trump they hate. He is simply the current target. If DeSantis, or some other conservative Republican, gets the nomination in 2024, the hatred will simply be transferred, and perhaps worse.

They are elitists, which makes them better than you, and thus, by right, they should rule and you should obey. It isn’t a new feature in human history; the current manifestation spins out of Darwinism and Marxism. But elitism itself isn’t recent.

The left hates you because you stand in the way of the thing they love most. power.

Comment

Working...
                                X