No announcement yet.

liberal hypocrisies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The White House refused to say when Biden himself had been briefed, whether there were any more classified documents potentially located at other unauthorized locations, and why the White House waited more than two months to reveal the discovery of the initial batch of documents.

New House Speaker Kevin McCarthy, a California Republican, said of the latest news: “I think Congress has to investigate this."

this does not sound like being 'the transparent president' and fully cooperating.

Comment

Originally posted by Buster Crabbe's Uncle View Post
      Speaking of hypocrisy, what's your stand on the pig inciting a treason riot in which five people died?

TDS, my butt...
      The pig? I didn't know that Biden had inspired a riot. Link?
      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

[ninja'd. Phooey on you, Plato]

Eh, Biden sucks. He's a Eisenhower Republican posing as a Democrat, a lifetime political hack, and a chronic screwup. I voted for someone else in the primaries, like w/ the last real president, who I also did not love.

-But for the first year, I got a little thrill whenever he was on TV, to see a competent adult elected by the majority wearing his Big Boy Pants and doing the job.
        AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
        JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

This thread is about feckless whataboutism, so expect some back - and I ain't even started in about God knows how many people he killed with his narcissistic fooling around in the first year of th' crows epidemic.
          Are you talking about "Warp Speed"...the fastest vaccine development in history? I was unaware that anyone working on the vaccine had died. Kudos to them for working themselves to death to save the rest of us!

Oh wait...maybe you are talking about the travel ban that Biden and the Democrats called racist and then suddenly thought was a good idea? Wasn't aware that had killed anybody either. Wow...you are a fountain of knowledge! Link?
          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

a basic problem for liberals is their rejection of and discomfort with reality

Comment

Special Counsel appointed to investigate Biden

A special counsel has been appointed to investigate the US president's handling of classified documents.

It will be interesting where the rabbit hole leads.

Comment

"Special Counsel appointed to investigate Biden" - the first of many. now, watch liberals cry this is not right! they will really ramp up their attack on trump. it's not the 'crimes'... it's about their TDS. if it was about 'crimes' they would be addressing biden - not defending him.

Comment

Plato, I already said Biden sucks.

I'm not defending a bullying man-child w/ a mobster mindset who didn't do the job.

No pasarán

Comment

It’s hard to miss the double standard in how these two situations are being handled.

While the FBI search of Trump’s home was huge news and well documented by the media months ahead of the midterm elections, the discovery of Biden’s classified documents just days before the election was kept mum by everyone involved.

liberal hypocrisies!!

Comment

[ninja'd. Phooey on you, Plato]

Eh, Biden sucks. He's a Eisenhower Republican posing as a Democrat, a lifetime political hack, and a chronic screwup. I voted for someone else in the primaries, like w/ the last real president, who I also did not love.

-But for the first year, I got a little thrill whenever he was on TV, to see a competent adult elected by the majority wearing his Big Boy Pants and doing the job.
                      Are you saying Biden's political career is consistent with being "a Eisenhower Republican"?

Do you think he's still ”a Eisenhower Republican"?

Personally I don't see anything about the Biden presidency to date that is closer to "a Eisenhower Republican" than it is to every Democratic party platform since the 80's or even earlier.

Enlighten me.

Comment

Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
                        "Special Counsel appointed to investigate Biden" - the first of many. now, watch liberals cry this is not right! they will really ramp up their attack on trump. it's not the 'crimes'... it's about their TDS.
                        So very true. Trump wasn't a good President in a lot of ways, but to say he didn't do anything to help the country is incredibly wrong. Many of his policies have now been embraced by the democrats. Trump was/is a narcissist with delusions of grandeur for sure, but he wasn't a totally ineffective President by any measure. TDS was the path for the establishment to reject him. It is designed to blow every flaw completely out of proportion and to vilify any act as a crime of hatred/racism/treason. Objectively, this is politics at its worst...something the democrats excel at

Comment

"competent adult" ??? "doing the job" ???

he is told what to say - his own words "I have been told to call on you" "I have been told to say".

but this is yet another example of liberal hypocrisies.

Comment

Plato, I already said Biden sucks.

I'm not defending a bullying man-child w/ a mobster mindset who didn't do the job.
                            Fair.

Comment

The problem with the liberal dislike of reality is how it’s affecting the rest of us. If you don’t like reality one response is to deny that it exists. From a practical standpoint, this means behaving as if consequences don’t exist or don’t matter. This is what Liberals do. This is why Liberals lost the house. They dont want to believe they did - so they say there was no red wave. which makes their 'reality' easier to handle. It was ok for adam to lie for years becasue it fit liberals 'reality' - in the end the nation grew tired of the endless liberal TDS spin show. it was ok for liberals to call for violence against republicans but call republican terrorists for jan 6th - again because it fit their 'reality'.

liberal hypocrisies are the liberals reality.

Comment

-Plato, you're okay for someone wrong about everything. I don't mind talking politics w/ you.

Do man up and stop supporting the very worst of the fascists - like the leadership of the Democrats being not-the-friends of the workers since the mid 70s, the Republican leadership is not conservative, but reactionary, since 1980, and getting a lot worse the last 20 years or so.

No pasarán

Comment

Working...
                                X