liberal hypocrisies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buster Crabbe's Uncle View Post
    -Plato, you're okay for someone wrong about everything. I don't mind talking politics w/ you.

Do man up and stop supporting the very worst of the fascists - like the leadership of the Democrats being not-the-friends of the workers since the mid 70s, the Republican leadership is not conservative, but reactionary, since 1980, and getting a lot worse the last 20 years or so.
    classic example of "we all know the Left’s hatred of Donald Trump is real. It is a visceral, vicious, primeval, vindictive, animal. Unending and never ceasing. To them, he is the worst President the country has ever had. The accomplishments of trump mean absolutely nothing to liberals. Theirs is a total, and blind, unreasoning hatred - TDS."

and notice how the liberal spins facts to fit their reality. this is very common in liberals.
    Last edited by My Wife Hates CIV; January 12, 2023, 15:38.

Comment

Originally posted by Geronimo View Post
      Are you saying Biden's political career is consistent with being "a Eisenhower Republican"?

Do you think he's still ”a Eisenhower Republican"?

Personally I don't see anything about the Biden presidency to date that is closer to "a Eisenhower Republican" than it is to every Democratic party platform since the 80's or even earlier.

Enlighten me.
      Well yeah. They ran off the labor Democrats after Watergate. I'm left voting for the less conservative party these days.

Sure, they're left on social issues -and I'm okay with that, having evolved to the point that I don't see someone's homo-osity or whatever as my problem- but I'm pretty conservative myself about that sort of thing, just taking a libertarian stance that it's none of my business.

But on economic issues --- man, they ain't out for the working class no more than the 'Pubs, and they won't fight the Bossman monopolies like they mean it.

We need conservatives. We need those ol' heartless guys in back calling out "Now how we gonna pay for that?" and "How's that supposed to actually work?" and "Is that even a good idea to begin with?" And there's precious few of those left, the small-government, libertarian-leaning actual conservatives, as opposed to the poo-flinging reactionaries who've taken over, beginning with Reagan, but getting worse fast lately, to the point that the t-party types in charge now make the Cheney Bund look respectable. I miss the real George Bush - I'd vote against him again, but hey; majority-elected, spent decades in public service, competent, and some hints at principles in his presidency.

Does that answer your question?
      AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
      JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

You are full of crap and this is a load of same - but it deserves its own topic, for all that you're just another conservatroll conserveatrolling.
        and when you question the liberals 'reality' they often respond in a hostile violent manner. yet they will accuse you of the very same.

liberal hypocrisies.

Comment

Twitter officials called Adam Schiff and others 'congressional trolls' for pushing fake bots narrative.

Journalist Matt Taibbi unveiled part 14 of the Twitter Files on Thursday, diving into the "Russiagate lies" and how he says a "fake tale of Russian bots" helped Democrats denounce the famous Devin Nunes report about flaws in the Trump-Russia investigation.

Emails and memos show that high-powered Democrats peddled a narrative of Russian bots despite being told directly by Twitter that there wasn't a connection to the Kremlin.

Again, making up facts and stories to fit their 'reality'. yet they call republicans 'trolls'.

Liberal hypocrisies.

Comment

-Starring reactionary hypocrisies made up of hateful lies.

No pasarán

Comment

-Plato, you're okay for someone wrong about everything. I don't mind talking politics w/ you.
              Everything? You wound me sir!
              "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

No pasarán

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	vette.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	65.0 KB
ID:	9449834
                  clearly shows biden leaving the garage door open. ANYONE could have had access to those classified docs.

The FBI and DOJ said the same thing about trump even though it took a team to raid the property - and they had to search. But here we have photo !proof! of how exposed the biden docs were. yet no respone like with trump. AND biden can not tell us if there are more - OR - where they are.

Liberal hypocrisies.

Comment

Most liberals are just stressed out and angry. Power hungry? hmm I don't know but it's a good lie to get the right-wing base all stirred up. Hypocrites? Yes, but its by design not motive. Almost a survival mechanism. Easy to actually confuse them with insane people, but they clearly know what they are doing.

If they were in full control of congress and presidency, guess what... they will find something else to be angry about.
                    Order of the Fly
                    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by ZEE View Post
                      Most liberals are just stressed out and angry. Power hungry? hmm I don't know but it's a good lie to get the right-wing base all stirred up. Hypocrites? Yes, but its by design not motive. Almost a survival mechanism. Easy to actually confuse them with insane people, but they clearly know what they are doing.

If they were in full control of congress and presidency, guess what... they will find something else to be angry about.
                      Actually I think it is more about control than power...whatever the difference is there. I truly believe that the democrats have a "we know best" attitude and are willing to IMPOSE their views on the nation. They vilify anyone who disagrees with them and try to legislate things that are beyond constitutional authority. No offense, but I think even Buster has fallen into this trap with his "RepubliKKKan" comment. Clearly all Republicans are not racist and clearly some Democrats are.( i will only mention the current President's clearly racist background and numerous racist remarks in passing here). The whole idea behind TDS is to separate Americans and vilify the opponents of Democrats.

Now this is just my opinion, but to me it is clear...Democrats have been lying to the African American community for years and with all the power they have accumulated they have done very little to create truly equal opportunity. They play lip service to a voting block they feel they can control and rarely produce any concrete changes. Why was it that Trump was the one to increase funding to Historically Black Universities? Why was it Trump that had the highest Black employment rate in history? Why was it Trump that passed Criminal Justice Reform? If Democrats actually put action to their policies then surely this could have been accomplished during 8 years of a Democratic Presidency that proceeded him. The answer is that it is about control for the Democrats...pure and simple. They want everyone to think and believe as they do. THAT is a real danger to Democracy...when you try and silence the opposition.
                      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

There IS no TDS - he's truly awful, failing as an adult, let alone any kind of leader - beyond organized crime. That ain't nothin' but talking crap.

Why you make with the reactionary talking points, Plato?

No pasarán

Comment

Why you make with the reactionary talking points, Plato?
                          I don't know. I guess I am just fed up with Politics in general. I do believe that Trump did some very good things. I don't want him to be President or anything else ever again. It is just the constant vilifying of him that I object to. A lot of people agree with you about Trump and a lot of people don't. I believe that a lot of the criticism is unfounded and purely political. I believe a lot of it is true. I also believe that there is ample reason to criticize many, many other politicians. I am a Republican, but not a Trumpist. I abhor the way that people continually see them as one thing.

I stand for small unobtrusive government, power concentrated as locally as is reasonable, social justice, equal rights and opportunity for all, a strong defense, and fiscal conservatism. To me, the Republican party is closer on all those than the Democratic party. Do the Democrats grade out higher in some of those areas to me? YES. But overall, the Republicans are a better fit.

One last thing on Republicans...the recent Speaker votes show just how many different kinds of Republicans there are. Democrats seem to mostly vote as a block and there seems little divergent opinions among them (Joe Manchin obviously an exception). Many consider it a weakness in Republicans and a strength in Democrats. I feel exactly the opposite. I believe that divergent opinions and robust debates within parties make the party stronger and more inclusive in the end.

So...to make a long story short...I am just tired of people picking a side and spouting a line when the truth is far murkier than simply vilifying the opposition.

Comment

Saying Trump did some good things is like saying Hitler had that great autobahn policy.

Saying Trump is a Nazi is a 'the sky is falling' self-defeating narrative.

That's what you get with polarisation.

I remember when I didn't really care who won - Democrat or Republican. Now I don't like the Republican candidates, and the Democrats would rather be right than effective.
                            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Well, Plato, you'd win me over a lot if you'd denounce the Cheney Bund -torture ain't the American Way- at least that much, not with the crap-talking all the dummies and emotional cripples all over the nets make with everywhere you go.

You sound like an actual conservative -I already thought so- and you need to realize that you're in bed with not-your-own-kind, and avoid talking like one. They are why I said Republikkkans, and after they tried to overthrow the government with the -at least- support of the party mainstream after the fact, that's their Nazi fault, not mine. As one of the Liberals Perpetually Screaming on Twitter was saying at the time, "What do you call a guy and 10 Nazis all running together? 11 Nazis running."

Get out while you still can. Time for revenge for the 60s and Watergate is decades over. The grownups and real conservatives need to take over the Libertarian Party, as I was saying seven years ago.

No pasarán

Comment

-Also, that's fantasy about the Democrats being in lockstep. I guess you never heard the one about the Democrat firing squad? They form a circle.

I heard a Democratic congressman tell CBS that one in the 70s. Nothing has changed.

No pasarán

Comment

Working...
                                X