No announcement yet.

Wot no coronavirus thread? Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Initially I was thinking it was maybe a lie to change the dynamics of the race.

Then I was buying the 'caution'.

But then it was pointed out to me that this morning he said he would be quarantining at the White House. Where they have a full emergency setup. If he went to Walter Reed, they must think there is a reasonable chance of needing ICU.

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Dauphin
      Dauphin commented
      Editing a comment
      I buy the caution statement. It's a precaution against him being photo'd on a gurney as they take him from the White House to the hospital if it became necessary. Bad optics.

Also, it helps to hide if his situation deteriorates - they can deny.

The medical need is not imminent.

KellyAnne Conway and two Republican Senators now testing positive. I don't see the justice position being filled.....

Republicans decisions to eschew masks has backfired.
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by EPW View Post

It is what it is.
      Corona is a hoax !!!!

Eurm No.

Thoughts and prayers !!!!

Eurm NO.

Corona is a hoax !!!!!

Eurm NO

"Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Can't get this outta my mind:

Blah

Comment

Holy crapsticks, reports now that his condition is serious. He's been on oxygen since last night.
          "

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
            Uncle Sparky commented
            Editing a comment
            This might be the last chance for the Proud Boys to save him. They should storm the hospital immediately.

Lots of mixed messages on his health. Hard to know what is to be believed. The doctors said he was at 72 hours in, and 3 days in, from diagnosis at different times. When I heard that I was confused - if they knew on Wednesday, what was he doing out campaigning. They then later correct the statement (either because they were wrong, or because it contravened the official story). And then you also have his chief of staff saying that things are going to get tougher before they get better when his doctors say he is doing well can could leave anytime.

Messed up. I'll wait for the facts. It's all spin.

When I hear him having spouted off on Fox news I'll know he's fine. Til then, he is not well enough to talk without coughing, or worse.

Comment

I hope now he has a better understanding of how serious this virus is to the susceptible

Comment

Regeneron antibody cocktail and Remdesivir. Still waiting on hydroxychloroquine.....
              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

I'm sure Greece is amonst the top 10% of medicinal practice worldwide. I'd put the US in about the upper 30%.
                So it will be interesting to see what the upper 30% can do about the virus.

It will be really interesting

Comment

210,000 + Deaths. And many states are seeing spikes.
                  Do trumpettes really believe that this is just going to go away?
                  Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                    Uncle Sparky commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I'm certain Marine 2 to Marine 1,200 have already been dispatched to immediately carry all infected Americans to the nearest military hospitals to receive the same level of care as Trump.

Maybe Trumpettes are lacking in the brains dept, that's why they are Trumpettes...
                  Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

And now Trump's campaign communications director, Erin Perrine is touting the fact that Trump go it.
                    Saying such BS like...
                    "He has experience — now — fighting the coronavirus as an individual. Those firsthand experiences, Joe Biden, he doesn't have those" and "a different tone overall" from Biden on the virus because of his experience as president and a businessman, arguing that having the virus personally will only enhance the president's messaging

Talk about spin doctors

But the real message is that Trump was so careless and didn't follow common sense and caught it.
                    The message should be that people need to follow the guidelines or they are in danger
                    And he should show that he actually cares about Americans and his followers by enforcing those guidelines at his "events"

Only time will tell...
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

yeah, this has long been possessed of a 'The Emperor's New Clothes' vibe.
                      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

"I feared for my life. Who knew it could be so dangerous? Not a lot of people know this, but it can kill."

Comment

Um, so it looks like he's really struggling to breath in his 'return to the white house' stunt...
                          "

Comment

Working...
                          X