No announcement yet.

In Other News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian Kilmeade. Journalist extraordinaire with opinions on Messi. Nugget of a statement on David Beckham.

“David Beckham learned to speak English for us”

One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Australian researchers have published the first robust clinical study proving that medicinal cannabis effectively treats the debilitating effects of Tourette syndrome.

pot helps tourettes

Comment

• pchang
        pchang commented
        Editing a comment
        So, you’ve stopped swearing uncontrollably?

• I've got a golden ticket

Comment

• Does that mean you might win a Wanka-vator?

I always liked that film.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• pchang
          pchang commented
          Editing a comment
          I hope you mean Wonkavator. I’m afraid of what a Wanka-vator would do.

• Cartman discovered Tourettes and the freedom to swear

Comment

• As pchang said it should have been Wonkavator not Wanka-vator. On that note though public elevators here in California really have become gross. I am specifically thinking of elevators in some malls and one specific elevator on a public pedestrian bridge in downtown San Diego. The city spent some $24 million to build a pedestrian bridge between the convention center and the gas lamp district (downtown entertainment and dining district). To comply with the ADA both escalators and an elevator were installed but it is near the East Village where the largest homeless shelter and many homeless free feeding operations are located. The result is it now has thousands of homeless drug addicts in that area.

The drug addicts kept crapping and pissing in the elevator (including on the elevator buttons) plus one mentally ill homeless guy would stand in the glass window of the elevator in full view of other people and masterbated in public looking directly at women walking in public; the guy was a multi-time convicted sex offender and rapist. Who wants to use a public elevator with human feces, the stench of urine, and semen stains on the windows? BTW that guy claimed he was a transgender "woman".

**** has gone down hill in a major way and the California Democratic Party's refusal to enforce the law has been the main driver.
          Last edited by Dinner; June 15, 2023, 21:55.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
            stuff
            At this point, why the **** don't you leave California for Texas or Florida or Wyoming? The Dems are not in charge there, so you'll undoubtedly have a better time.
            Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Originally posted by N35t0r View Post

At this point, why the **** don't you leave California for Texas or Florida or Wyoming? The Dems are not in charge there, so you'll undoubtedly have a better time.
              How can one stand up for their ideals if they simply abandon a situation that they feel needs fixing? The real question is "What the **** are you doing about it besides whining on the internet?"
              "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• Don't send the son's ofb****** to Texas
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by PLATO View Post

How can one stand up for their ideals if they simply abandon a situation that they feel needs fixing? The real question is "What the **** are you doing about it besides whining on the internet?"
                  Good point. Do you have any suggestions? Basically, the sane people all have retreated to the suburbs in hopes the craziness doesn't reach them. Dems have decided they hate the suburbs because people there usually don't want to vote for them so, of course, Dems claim the suburbs are "racist" and need to be abolished. Really, that is what they lie and claim. So they have passed a state law which they claim will "dismantle the suburbs" by subdividing lots and forcing multi family dwellings on what is now mostly 0.25 acre SFH lots. It is really disheartening but it seems there are enough idiots who keep voting blue no matter who noatter how badly radical leftist Dems degrade people's living standards and quality of life. It's like brain damaged zombies.
                  Last edited by Dinner; June 17, 2023, 00:23.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post

Good point. Do you have any suggestions? Basically, the sane people all have retreated to the suburbs in hopes the craziness doesn't reach them. Dems have decided they hate the suburbs because people there usually don't want to vote for them so, of course, Dems claim the suburbs are "racist" and need to be abolished. Really, that is what they lie and claim. So they have passed a state law which they claim will "dismantle the suburbs" by subdividing lots and forcing multi family dwellings on what is now mostly 0.25 acre SFH lots. It is really disheartening but it seems there are enough idiots who keep voting blue no matter who noatter how badly radical leftist Dems degrade people's living standards and quality of life. It's like brain damaged zombies.
                    As a fellow Californian, I can say that none of this is true. I thought someone should bother to point that out. The fact is, to be generous to Dinner, what he means by "suburb" is "rural". Actual suburbs in California vote for the democrats, if not quite as overwhelmingly as the urban centers do.
                    "

Comment

• Sub Named Titan Sinks Touring the Titanic

Officials are in a race against time to find a civilian submersible that had five people aboard after it went missing Sunday in the North Atlantic while voyaging to the wreckage of the Titanic.
                      "

Comment

• Originally posted by EPW View Post

As a fellow Californian, I can say that none of this is true. I thought someone should bother to point that out. The fact is, to be generous to Dinner, what he means by "suburb" is "rural". Actual suburbs in California vote for the democrats, if not quite as overwhelmingly as the urban centers do.
                        I believe you said you moved out of California years ago plus, well, let us be honest, your attachment to reality has always been rather tenuous. Yes, Democrat politicians hate suburbs because they do not vote for them and they have passed several state laws to try to destroy the existing suburbs as well as to put law new suburbs. I realize your are a partisan hack as well as, let's face it, a rather stupid person. That is just who you are. But you need to stop lying about topics which you clearly know nothing about.

Comment

• Berzerker
                          Berzerker commented
                          Editing a comment
                          snip snip snip

• For that low I.Q. chicken who long ago fled the state and is to stupid for reality.

Even a radically left source, you ****ing protein starve vegan liar.

Whatever the thinkers say people should do, what they keep doing given the choice is moving to places where they can live in single-family homes.

I am not allowed to tell someone they should improve the world by ending their foul existence in it so instead I will just say the world would be very, very better off without lying people like yoI polluting it with your lies.
                        ​​​​
                        The Democrat controlled state legislature is poised to eliminate single family zoning by voting next week to allow developers to have the ability to subdivide any lot in any neighborhood. Only a public outcry will stop them. The public needs to act now to stop this.

​​​​​​
                        ​​​​​​ARe you still so low I.Q. that you think your disgusting lies are believed by anyone who knows what the **** they are talking about? What a disgusting degenerate liar you are.

Do you ever do anything other than lie you pathetic excuse for a man? Seriously, I used to think you were just a hyper partisan blind to reality and so unable to think rationally but now it has become clear that you know you are a degenerate liar and you just get off by telling partisan lies. Just stick your head in a toilet and flush it and hopefully you go down with the rest of the feces.

Comment

• The zoning changes have nothing to do with destroying the suburbs. They're an (admittedly weak) attempt to address the housing crises that's plaguing renters and new home buyers. Unfortunately, NIMBYs like yourself have short circuited stronger reforms from getting passed, and I am thankful anything managed to get through the legislature.
                          "

Comment

Working...
                          X