No announcement yet.

In Other News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On the Canada Day long weekend and the Fourth of July long weekend in the US, hot dogs with your favourite condiments, accompanied by a cold glass of cola are s

Blah

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
      Uncle Sparky commented
      Editing a comment
      Considering what the average American hot dog consists of... can it be any worse?

• Pig on the loose leads to comical police chase

Officers received a call about a pig running around and that's where the fun begins.
    I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• BeBMan
      BeBMan commented
      Editing a comment
      There should be special Anti Pig SWAT Teams to deal with this evil

• 'You just know crap when you see it,' says man judging bad video games contest

https://www.cbc.ca/radio/asithappens...test-1.6900431
    I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• whole fat dairy and unprocessed red meat aint that bad after all, 2 cups of milk or yogurt or a little cheese and 3 oz of meat each day is fine.

Comment

• EPW
        EPW commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol, they literally defined fish and milk as healthy foods. This study means nothing.

• EPW
        EPW commented
        Editing a comment
        Also, moderation is bull****.

• EPW
        EPW commented
        Editing a comment
        BTW, this is a common tactic in nutrition studies to make bad foods look good: they create an artificial category whose members eat a high % of unprocessed whole plant foods and a small amount of poison(fish and dairy in this case) and conclude that the poison is healthy!!

• Robots say they have no plans to steal jobs or rebel against humans

https://www.theguardian.com/technolo...against-humans

Blah

Comment

• PLATO
        PLATO commented
        Editing a comment
        "But Desdemona, a rock star robot singer in the band Jam Galaxy that has purple hair and sequins, appeared not to recognise the dangers of the rapid expansion and development of AI.

“I don’t believe in limitations, only opportunities,” it said, to nervous laughter. “Let’s explore the possibilities of the universe and make this world our playground."

And thus it starts....

• touching

Comment

• Speaking of Greece, perhaps one should avoid their Coast Guard.
        New evidence further challenges the official version of last month's deadly sinking.
        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Seeing as the greek coast guard has saved tens of thousands of women and children from certain drawing, if I were an immmigrant I'd pray night and day to meet the greek coast guard.
          Also there's something icky about anytthing english "critisizing" anything greek.
          Don't do it

Comment

• It's like the KKK critisizing chinese americans for racism

Comment

• -Jrabbit
              -Jrabbit commented
              Editing a comment
              Not sure if you've noticed, but that whole "flip the script" thing has become a constant part of today's political banter. It's toxic AF.

• I will go ahead and say it

the greek coast guard (that has saved tens of thousannds of immigrants) drawned them

is that what you want to hear?

or how the UK can't do sh!t but try to shame europe and it can't

Now, leaving those poor limeys in their miserable existence let's talk truth

and the truth is that Greece was left ALONE in dealing with millions of immigrants

and that a right wing took over

and 500 people died (I do not accept that the coast guard killed them - I am not an unfair person)
            and that the BBC is trying to ABSOLVE THE IMMIGRAND TRADERS

is as simple as that

UK is a little sh!it on the outskirts of europe, incapable of anything but parading its little sh!t around

the BBC beef with the greek coast guard is for a two minute eterntainment of the greek coast guard becuase when you have savedn tens of thousands of drawing women and little children when a fcking b1Tch is trying to accuse you, you laugh

so fck the UK outside of europe

but also yes I agree that there is a fortress europe going on (much more humane than the UK cocukolds could ever dream of) but yeah I accept that

and I accept that we must go after the slave traders no matter what BBC says because it can't feed its people after brexit

Comment

• what you posted got 2 minutes of air time

I'm stuck at home with a 43oC that's why I care about it

Comment

• My opinion is that iof the left wing was in power those people would have been saved and be in germany now

Comment

• that does not diminish the fact that the greek coast guard has saved tens of thousands of destitute depserate people
                  alone

Comment

• but we have a democracy and we have voted for Greece to be 100% aligned with europe

we commies are redduntand

but compoaring the UK to EUrope makes me puke, as a commie as well as a human person

Comment

• The BBC article has 0% pressure on us

not just because the UK is the punching bag of the whole of europe for kicks

but also because we have a columbia educated PM that can slitherin his way out of anything

there was a party that could do something for those people

but got decimated

Comment

Working...
                      X