• Show
Clear All

Comment

• Dodge Charger chased by a cop

Comment

• Berzerker
        Berzerker commented
        Editing a comment
        I didn't see it before but the GPS in the upper right had the cop hit 130 mph and the Dodge was gone

• I was just thinking - maybe Charles could have a gang of orphans pull the carriage?
      Make sure there's a good ethnic blend, representative of all 'Mother England's children'.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	131
Size:	1.11 MB
ID:	9455478
      Attached Files
      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• He's King of Whales now
        Blah

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	20220412-ukraine-locator-bucha-mobile.png
Views:	125
Size:	388.8 KB
ID:	9455492
          ​

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
            Uncle Sparky commented
            Editing a comment
            That looks like a nice place for war crimes. Did Biden beat patriotic Russian Freedom Fighters to death with his son's laptop?

• Texan BBQ?

Animal welfare activists say the incident is "by far" the deadliest barn fire in recent memory.

Approximately 18,000 cows were killed in a blast at a Texas dairy farm earlier this week, according to local authorities.
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
            Uncle Sparky commented
            Editing a comment
            Blowed up real good. - Big Jim McBob

• For the best, really.
          "

Comment

• Yeah, burning is generally the best.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Exploding*
              "

Comment

• Even better.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Sounds fun
                  Beatriz Flamini spent two birthdays in the cave, and kept busy drawing and knitting woolly hats.

I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                  Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                  Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Biden met the British PM Rashid Sanook (actually Rishi Sunak) and pushed him aside to salute and warmly greet a guy in a uniform

Comment

• Dork alert.

Comment

• Reminder from the OP...

Originally posted by Ming View Post
                        Consider this the place to post news stories that have nothing do with global pandemics, politics, racial tensions, and all those other depressing stories out there...
                        OK.

Paper airplane designed by Boeing engineers breaks world distance record

The world record for the farthest flight by paper airplane was recently broken by three aerospace engineers. Their design was inspired by vehicles that fly faster than the speed of sound.

Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• The Guardian has a long story that reveals squirrels are mean bastards:

All while looking cute and innocent

Blah

Comment

• pchang
                            pchang commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Stop feeding cats and they will start hunting squirrels.

• N35t0r
                            N35t0r commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Yeah, like the sociopathic serial killers they are.
                        Working...
                        X