Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    Circular logic that is CCP propaganda

So... anybody that thinks "The China Virus" is racist is a spy and supports China and is spreading propaganda
    How about anybody that uses the term China Virus is a racist jerk. Far more true.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Do you know what circular logic is?
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• You don't seem to even understand what that actually means...

So it is your opinion that everybody that thinks the CHINA VIRUS is racist is supporting China and spreading their propaganda...
        Is that really what you are going with. And serving it up as some "proof" that a person is working for the Chinese

Keep on Civin'

Comment

• No one that calls it that is racist so it's propaganda. And yes that bull**** started in China, by the communists to avoid scrutiny for their fcking atrocity

Comment

• So the fact that many many people think the term China Virus is racist STARTED IN CHINA and they are convincing people that is racist...
            Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Nobody thinks it's racist. People just say that it is, you know like liars.

Comment

• Kid... the person who knows WHAT EVERYBODY IS THINKING

Many people I know think it's racist, and did so from the time Trump first said it, and they didn't need any help from China to come to that opinion.
                But keep stating that people are liars simply because they don't have the same OPINION that you do.
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                  Kid... the person who knows WHAT EVERYBODY IS THINKING

Many people I know think it's racist, and did so from the time Trump first said it, and they didn't need any help from China to come to that opinion.
                  But keep stating that people are liars simply because they don't have the same OPINION that you do.
                  No they didn't. It wasn't until other people told them that it's racist.

Comment

• Again... KID KNOWS WHAT EVERYBODY IS THINKING...
                    And because it's just Kid's Opinion, it must be fact

Keep on Civin'

Comment

• I know the games you play to avoid scrutiny for atrocities, just like Holocaust deniers.

Comment

• What games...I'm not the one claiming that I KNOW WHAT EVERYBODY IS THINKING.
                        But I do know as a FACT that many people I talked to said it was racist right after Trump said it, without any help from China.
                        But I guess they are all liars, since you think differently.
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• By Kid-logic, he’s now a Holocaust denier.
                          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

What games...I'm not the one claiming that I KNOW WHAT EVERYBODY IS THINKING.
                            But I do know as a FACT that many people I talked to said it was racist right after Trump said it, without any help from China.
                            But I guess they are all liars, since you think differently.
                            Do you call Holocaust deniers liars or just pretend that they really believe what they're saying?

Comment

• First... what the hell do Holocaust deniers have to do with this? Or is it just a lame attempt to try to paint people that think China Flu is racist to Holocaust deniers.
                              Second, as far as your actual question... I have no real clue what's going through their minds... they just may be Anti-Semitic, they might be liars, they might actually believe it... who knows for sure except for them.

Keep on Civin'

Comment

First... what the hell do Holocaust deniers have to do with this? Or is it just a lame attempt to try to paint people that think China Flu is racist to Holocaust deniers.
                                Second, as far as your actual question... I have no real clue what's going through their minds... they just may be Anti-Semitic, they might be liars, they might actually believe it... who knows for sure except for them.
                                The people that spread CCP propaganda are just like Holocaust deniers. In China you can't even talk about things like this. They just call people racist to shut them up. Also in this day someone might actually do you harm if you get targeted.

Comment

Working...
                                X