No announcement yet.

China Watch Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They didn't contain the virus. That's their propaganda that you are more than happy to spread.

Are you a CCP troll?
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Ted Striker
      Ted Striker commented
      Editing a comment
      No, they did not contain it. And there are ongoing shelter in place quarantines going on in major Chinese cities. However, the USA has had the worst virus response in the world.

And that response is 100% your boy's fault

• Kidlicious
      Kidlicious commented
      Editing a comment
      That's a lie and CCP propaganda. The people of China aren't even given truthful information. And yes we get lied to too, but we have freedom to get alternative sources and we don't get persecuted for telling the truth.

• Ted Striker
      Ted Striker commented
      Editing a comment
      You scored your own goal again. Comparing Trump's leadership to Emperor Xi just shows how terrible he WAS.

And yes, we have access to alternative news sources, but you alt-right guys choose not to read any of them.

You just listen to whatever Trump says and shove each other out of the way to be the first one in line to lick his boots like a bunch of screaming groupies at a rock concert.

In China they are FORCED to go along. You bunch of cultists CHOOSE to go along. Which is even worse.

• So is the New York Times fake news or not?

Do you ever answer questions or just avoid them?
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• It's probably fake in respect to the actual truth is probably even worse.

Comment

• thanks for clarifying with another great non answer
        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Are you done trying to distract people away from seeing the horrors of totalitarian government you damn Democrat?

Comment

• Speaking of distracting, the country is under attack RIGHT NOW by Russia.

There's a pit bull in the living room mauling kids and you're over here talking about the cockroach infestation in your neighbor's house.

Nice threat assessment.

And once again traitor Trump isn't doing sh1t about it and is even covering it up

Are you a Russian troll?

Comment

• This country is underattack by you CCP loving Democrats.

Go start a Russia Watch thread you twit, and you can post all you want there without distractions. Because I don't like Russia the way you like the CCP.

Comment

• Ted Striker
                Ted Striker commented
                Editing a comment
                Another solid dodge

• Ivanka Trump Has Huge Chinese Fan Club Worshiping 'Goddess Ivanka'

Ivanka Trump is fast becoming a cult figure for many in China, her popularity spiking so much there is already an online fan club dedicated to "Goddess Ivanka" with thousands of followers.

Comment

• It's really unfortunate that you have no shame. But really, you should start that Russia Watch thread. That's what your CCP masters want you to do. Maybe you can get a nickel for it.

Comment

• Trump owed tens of millions to Bank of China

The president's financial dealings with the state-owned bank complicate his attacks on Biden.

Comment

• They don't complicated anything. China owes Trump and Biden owes China. A 5 year old could avoid getting fooled by that con.

Comment

• Hey buddy this is the China Watch thread.

Trump banks with the CCP, only losers bank with the CCP, we have alot of terrific banks, the best banks. I don't trust someone who banks with the CCP.
                      Last edited by Ted Striker; December 21, 2020, 23:22.

Comment

• Tell me another whopper, like you don't buy Chinese made products.

Comment

• SLEEPY DONNNNN!!! I says, I can walk down the ramp, I mean I KNOW I OWE YOU GUYS MILLIONS. I said, did you want that in RMB, he says no, you're a terrific customer, our best customer, here have some water, I says yes I CAN DRINK THE WATER!!! covfefe

Last edited by Ted Striker; December 21, 2020, 23:21.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                            Tell me another whopper, like you don't buy Chinese made products.
                            Well, many Trump fans run around with China made MAGA merchandise
                            (not the official stuff they could buy for lots of money at the Trump campaign, but the cheaper stuff they bought from street vendors)

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN1542YL
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Working...
                            X