No announcement yet.

China Watch Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's not a conspiracy theory. You're celebrating the Chinese economy in the same way that people talked about how great Hitler was at building up the economy.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

You're like a Nazi or something.

Blah

Comment

I mean they make a lot of money selling human organs, but I don't think that's a good thing like you seem to.

Comment

I never posted an opinion that their economy booming is a good thing for me, so learn to read.

It is happening nonetheless, whether we like it or not is irrelevant.
          Blah

Comment

You're spreading their propaganda like you always do. This is a China watch thread and you're talking about them making good money thanks to Wall Street.

Don't tell me how to read.

Comment

Learn to read.
              Blah

Comment

Americans are buying millions of masks from China, because Trump bungled Covid. Is Trump a Communist spy????

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
                  Americans are buying millions of masks from China, because Trump bungled Covid. Is Trump a Communist spy????
                  Watch the video. I'm not trying to be rude but you don't inform yourself so you keep making comments like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Watch the video. I'm not trying to be rude but you don't inform yourself so you keep making comments like this.

Coming from the guy that usually doesn't even get past the headline
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Way too much fake laughing. But they laugh like that for real in China when they talk about Democrats.

Comment

• We all laugh like that when you post a news story that contradicts the point you are trying to make simply because you never bothered to read the whole story
                        Or when you post stories that were already debunked long before you posted them
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Communists in China laugh at you and you laugh at me. So I don't give a damn. It's actually funny.

Comment

• You're just recycling what Dems said about Trump and Russia, don't you have anything original?

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post
                              You're just recycling what Dems said about Trump and Russia, don't you have anything original?
                              You lied about all that. All I'm saying is watch the video and see how they talk about you over there.

Comment

• I doubt "a" propaganda video posted on youtube portrays all 1.4 billion people in China

Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                                X