No announcement yet.

China Watch Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gee.. yet more opinions... innuendo... the spy is "alleged"... reportedly... and while there are some actual facts thrown in, they don't tie in with anything but opinions and theories... A typical hack job... but missing real proof or evidence that might hold up in court.

And to impeach Biden, you need the house, which you don't have. And after all the crap the Repubs did with their majority in the Senate, there is no way in hell the House would allow it. So dream on. And the fact that you mention that they might impeach Biden kind of says you know he won and nothing is going to change that
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• There are a lot of facts.

1) He was targeted by a Chinese spy.
      2) He always supports pro-Beijing policy.
      3) He repeats pro-Beijing propaganda over and over.
      4) Legacy media is ignoring this.
      5) He farts on camera and denies it.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Gee... Alleged spy
        Trump supported pro-Beijing policy when he thought it would help him
        So did Trump
        Legacy media isn't in the business of discussing alleged opinions
        Gee, even Rudi farts on camera
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• She is a known spy by the FBI. And Swalwell is ALWAYS pro-Beijing

Comment

• There have been two Democrats who have had Chinese Communist spies in the last ten years. It is not an epidemic but there is cause for concern. The Chinese communist party is very good at using these financial entanglements.
            Last edited by Dinner; December 9, 2020, 18:53.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Another video with Di Dongsheng. He's talking about the Deep State, saying they are the real imperialist class that rules the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                There have been two Democrats who have had Chinese Communist spies in the last ten years. It is not an epidemic but there is cause for concern. The Chinese communist party is very good at using these financial entanglements.
                Don't mistake the number of cases that we know about with the actual number of cases. They have these spies all over the place.

Comment

• Around 2015, a counterintelligence probe became so unnerved by Fang’s behavior that they alerted Swalwell with a defense briefing from the FBI. The Congressman immediately halted any contact with Fang, a current intelligence officer told Axios. He has not been accused of any wrongdoing.

His office provided a statement to Axios: ‘Rep. Swalwell, long ago, provided information about this person — whom he met more than eight years ago, and whom he hasn’t seen in nearly six years — to the FBI. To protect information that might be classified, he will not participate in your story.’

Eat a d!ck, Kid

Comment

• He's a representative from a district that is 28% Asian, so of course he isn't going to screech about the Yellow Peril to score points with racist rednecks.

Comment

• I see you even resort to CCP propaganda, accusing people of being racist against Asians.

No **** he stopped associating with her after the FBI told him not to. He's stupid, but not that stupid. That would be Hunter Biden level stupid.

Comment

• You're still on Hunter Biden?

Dude that story lost its stumpy, low energy legs months ago

There's more juice in Rudy's hair dye
                        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Berzerker
                          Berzerker commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Hunter and father Joe's transition team just announced the FBI has been investigating him

major media censored accusations before the election while Democrats complained about election interference

• Says a lot about you. Sorry, but not sorry.

Comment

• Swalwell seems to really like exotic ***** which isn't his wife. Yes, this honey trap shows it is not just Democrats and that our entire ruling class is being targeted by the Chinese Communist Party.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Ted Striker
                            Ted Striker commented
                            Editing a comment
                            There are way bigger problems to deal with right now than the CCP.

• Democrats rigged the election... They demanded censorship of political opponents and thats what big tech/media did for them.

Comment

• giblets
                            giblets commented
                            Editing a comment
                            If they had censored Donald more he might have won

• The company (Youtube) that rigged the election by suppressing legitimate information in order to influence the outcome of the election more effectively than any foreign government could ever do is now telling us to preserve our faith in the election they need to censor us more - Tucker Carlson

Comment

• Ted Striker
                            Ted Striker commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Nope. Have you not followed all the YouTube links that have been posted nonstop by Conservatives on this site? One of them even had a link to a channel defending the Michigan governor kidnappers, along with the rest of the made up Antifa garbage.

Facebook's own employees even admits driving traffic to right-wing sites to avoid looking left-biased

90% of the stupid conspiracy theories posted around here all have originations on Facebook.

Sorry buddy but they got to you too.
                        Working...
                        X