China Watch Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
    I doubt "a" propaganda video posted on youtube portrays all 1.4 billion people in China

The crowd is laughing at you. But that's why you don't watch it, and call it propaganda.

It's actually Chinese propaganda, but it's the kind they use on their own people. So they make fun of how you get fooled.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• As always, just pulling stuff out of your rear. Yes, I watched it and I wasn't impressed with the hack job propaganda piece.
      The fact that you seem to be says a lot.
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
        As always, just pulling stuff out of your rear. Yes, I watched it and I wasn't impressed with the hack job propaganda piece.
        The fact that you seem to be says a lot.
        The guy is an elite in China. You're the one making things up. I thought you liked facts. Not really. I never fell for that.

Comment

• Gee... whenever somebody says something that you agree with, they are elite, experts or whatever.
          Whenever something gets said you disagree with it, it's fake news, lies or whatever.
          I look for all the facts... you ignore anything that doesn't support your point of view.
          Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Use facts!

Comment

• When I do, you just call them fake news.
              You are the one that uses opinions as facts.
              But it seems like you are just following the lead of Trump, by ranting and making claims you can't back up.
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

• What facts did you use to form the opinion that he isn't an elite?

Comment

• And what fact do you use that says he speaks for 1.4 million people...
                  You call your guys "elite" and your witnesses "experts" and everybody else that disagrees with you fake.
                  And many of your "expert" witnesses have been caught lying or making stuff up, and even presenting evidence from other states...

But keep trying to convince people that opinions you support are actual facts...
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

• So you didn't use any facts.

Comment

• Burden of proof is on you buddy. You make the accusation, you need to bring some actual facts to the table

Facts are you lost 50+ lawsuits already

LOL
                      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Striker View Post
                        Burden of proof is on you buddy. You make the accusation, you need to bring some actual facts to the table

Facts are you lost 50+ lawsuits already

LOL
                        Proof isn't hard, but people should stop claiming to use facts when they aren't.

"Di Dongsheng, a professor at Renmin University in Beijing, appeared on a Chinese television show about Wall Street and international trade. Like so many in academia in China, Di is a servant of his country's government."

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Proof isn't hard, but people should stop claiming to use facts when they aren't.
                          Sometimes you get soooooo close

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Striker View Post

Sometimes you get soooooo close
                            I'm gonna finish the race.

Comment

• Maybe Dems will kick him to the curb. Oh wait, most of their news isn't reporting on this

"Tucker Carlson: ‘Eric Swalwell … Used His Office To Promote Beijing’s Talking Points’ While Sitting On House Intelligence Committee

Fox News
                              DAVID KRAYDENOTTAWA BUREAU CHIEF
                              December 09, 202010:06 AM ET

Fox News host Tucker Carlson asked Tuesday how Democratic California Rep. Eric Swalwell could have promoted Chinese “talking points” and be in a “relationship” with an alleged Chinese spy while sitting on the House Intelligence Committee.

“As of tonight, with all this information public, Eric Swalwell, who has used his office to promote Beijing’s talking points almost word for word … who admits to a close personal relationship with an actual Chinese spy, who helped him get elected to Congress … that man continues to serve on the House Intelligence Committee, where he has unrestricted access to classified information,” Carlson noted on Fox News’ “Tucker Carlson Tonight.”

“How is this happening?” he asked.

U.S. intelligence officials say that Christine Fang, an alleged Chinese spy, infiltrated the offices of multiple politicians in the San Francisco area — including Swalwell, Axios reported Monday night. Swalwell is refusing to discuss the extent of his relationship with Fang.

Carlson noted that Swalwell was one of the Democrats in Congress who consistently claimed that President Donald Trump was an agent of Russia “The irony is overwhelming. It’s always those who have the most to hide who attack other people for the very things they’ve done — always. Even at the time he was saying it, it was obvious to us that something was very wrong with Eric Swalwell.”

Carlson noted that when questioning former FBI Director James Comey about the wiles of foreign spies, Swalwell inquired whether “they use sex, a honey trap, if you will, to set up a compromise. Spoken like a man who knows that subject quite well.”

The Fox News host noted that when Swalwell’s Russia collusion theory dried up, he “turned his energies to his first love, which is defending the government of China from all criticism,” which Carson said included branding people who identified the coronavirus as a Chinese virus as being racist and xenophobic.

“Take those words and type them into Google and you will find analogs almost precisely to the word in Chinese state media. That’s what he was repeating.”

Carlson also said that in 2013 Swalwell also embraced views and policies consistent with those of China when it came to Trump’s stance on North Korea and his opposition to the Iran nuclear deal.

“In 2013, for example, he demanded that we, quote, ‘engage China and Russia to keep Iran nuclear free.’ Do you notice a pattern here? Of course you do,” said Carlson.

Chinese president Xi Jinping, applauds the results of a vote on a new draft security bill for Hong Kong during the closing session of the National People’s Congress at the Great Hall of the People on May 28, 2020 in Beijing, China. (Photo by Kevin Frayer/Getty Images)

Fang reportedly also compromised two Midwest mayors during her time in the U.S., including having a sexual encounter with an Ohio mayor in the backseat of a car.

Swalwell is focusing on his congressional legacy. “I’ve been a critic of the president. I’ve spoken out against him. I was on both committees that worked to impeach him,” he told Politico Tuesday when asked about his relationship with Fang.

Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe said Thursday that the Chinese government actively attempts to attract allies in Congress as part of a “massive” campaign to gain influence over the United States.

Comment

• I think if the Democrats get rid of that scumbag they might impeach Biden. Not holding my breath.

Comment

Working...
                                X