Who do you tip to win the US presidential election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope they get their states right this time

That's the trouble with all of the Trumps Teams lies... they can't even keep them all straight
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Laugh no. Cry later.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Trump will continue to keep throwing stuff against the wall to see if "something" finally sticks.
        So far, his track record REALLY SUCKS
        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
          Trump will continue to keep throwing stuff against the wall to see if "something" finally sticks.
          So far, his track record REALLY SUCKS
          If only you could realize how ridiculous this sounds. You think all these people are hoaxing you?

Comment

• You seem to be ignoring reality.
            Trump keeps up with his wild ass conspiracy theories, and they keep getting tossed out by MANY different judges.
            And his supposed evidence...
            He can't even keep his states straight...

Talk about sounding ridiculous... using data from one state in a lame attempt to prove fraud in another
            Keep on Civin'

Comment

• You don't think people have conspiracy theories. You think people are hoaxing you. That's what it is when you claim to have evidence that you don't have. Remember, that's what Adam Schiff did for years, claiming that there was evidence of Russian collusion.

Comment

• And that's what the Trump campaign is doing now... making lame ass claims with no proof... or providing data from one state to claim fraud in another...
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

• You'll be disappointed

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

If only you could realize how ridiculous this sounds. You think all these people are hoaxing you?
                    If only you could realize how ridiculous you sound. You think all these people are hoaxing you?

Comment

• Most Democrats don't know that Adam Schiff can lie all the time without consequence because he's in Congress. Sydney Powell can't lie like that or her career is over.

Comment

• She can't lie in court, she can lie as much as she likes otherwise.

Comment

• Powell has promoted numerous conspiracy theories. She has made claims of a "deep state" plot to frame Flynn,[2][3] and has promoted personalities and slogans associated with the QAnon conspiracy theory. More recently, Powell has alleged that a secret cabal of international Communists, Venezuelans, Cubans, Chinese, George Soros, the Clinton Foundation, "globalists", thousands of Republican and Democratic officials, and others have rigged the counting of ballots in the 2020 presidential election, which she claims Trump won "by a landslide".[4][5][6]

Sounds credible.

Comment

• Kidlicious
                            Kidlicious commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Wikipedia is rotting your brain.

• Originally posted by giblets View Post
                          She can't lie in court, she can lie as much as she likes otherwise.
                          No she can't. She can't lie about having evidence. Lawyers can't do that or they will lose their license.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                            She can't put out the evidence yet. She has to present it in court. That's how it works.
                            I have proof that Kid is not an idiot. I can't share it though, because then maybe people would realise he isn't an idiot, and I wouldn't want that.
                            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                              Uncle Sparky commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I do not have proof that Kidiot is a troll, or do I?

• You could at least attempt to follow the conspiracy theories coming out of the right before. Untruthful and disingenuous, but it was easy to see what dumb point it was they were trying to make. Now, none of them make any logical or chronological sense whatsoever, and lack a coherent conclusion. It’s a bunch of bizarre details and statistics about “stuff’ and none of them have anything to do with the other. Even the grammar is bad.

It’s a common obfuscation tactic used by petty scammers to keep people off balance. If you lack a base of understanding it’s harder for you to defend yourself.

For those of us outside the cult, the arguments are so easily spotted as BS. They’re actually getting hilarious because they are so bad
                            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                              -Jrabbit commented
                              Editing a comment
                              To be fair, the grammar has always been bad.
                          Working...
                          X