No announcement yet.

Who do you tip to win the US presidential election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The data is from the trump campaign. It has no credibility.
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Because it's up to the Democrats to prove fraud against themselves? There wasn't any. But if you want to spend time and money finding that out that's your dime.
      Surely you would have a stronger case if you could show that there aren't as many registered Democrats whose ballots are unaccounted for as there are registered Republicans?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dauphin View Post
        The data is from the trump campaign. It has no credibility.
        It does with the FEC. Nice try.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Dauphin
          Dauphin commented
          Editing a comment
          You mean Trey Trainor. A Republican lawyer, Trump advisor since 2016, and Trump appointee as of this year.

• Originally posted by giblets View Post

Surely you would have a stronger case if you could show that there aren't as many registered Democrats whose ballots are unaccounted for as there are registered Republicans?
        It's not necessary. You only have to show that fraud was likely and that your candidate lost.

Comment

• There is an audit now in PA.

Pennsylvania Governor Tom Wolf said the audit was unnecessary because the committee in charge has "no expertise or role in election administration."

Comment

• Ted Striker
            Ted Striker commented
            Editing a comment
            I thought that was on your fake news list? Make up your mind.

• We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

More good news, thx...
            Long time member @ Apolyton
            Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

• Good. Maybe after a real audit we won't have to listen to all the fraud conspiracy theories anymore.
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

It's not necessary. You only have to show that fraud was likely and that your candidate lost.
                No, showing that "fraud is likely" doesn't prove that Trump would have won if not for fraud.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                  Good. Maybe after a real audit we won't have to listen to all the fraud conspiracy theories anymore.
                  Don't be silly, after the audit doesn't find anything they will claim the people conducting the audit are corrupt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                    Good. Maybe after a real audit we won't have to listen to all the fraud conspiracy theories anymore.
                    Proving this election is absolutely necessary. So yeah, good news.
                    Long time member @ Apolyton
                    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

• Biden now leads Trump by over six million votes

Comment

• Coward GOP leadership is tired of Trump and ready for his shenanigans to end, but none of them will speak up.

We’re not gonna forget them turning their backs on their own country when we needed them the most and will work 10 times harder to wash them out of office while sending a BLUE MOTHER****ING HURRICANE in 2022. Meanwhile we will deprogram the cult and bring them back to their senses. You haven’t seen sh1t yet baby.

To my brothers and sisters in the GOP we will welcome you back with open arms into the family.

But seriously, cut the crap already. You’re only hurting yourselves. So please come back home.

Republican operatives and aides throughout Washington, D.C., are ready for the 2020 election to be over. After two weeks of President Donald Trump refusing to concede on the basis of false claims about voter fraud, Republicans are ready for it to end. While some on the left saw Trump’s efforts to overturn the election results as a potential coup, for a half dozen Republican operatives and aides, it felt more like letting a toddler, overdue for naptime, tire himself before attempting to put him to bed.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020...ion-fight.html
                        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Kidlicious
                          Kidlicious commented
                          Editing a comment
                          It's going to be a red wave in 2022 and beyond. You people tried the coup, again, and you failed. You also lost this election by a land slide.

• pchang
                          pchang commented
                          Editing a comment
                          At this rate, Republicans will be too sick to vote in 2022.

• How many court suits has Trump lost so far reg. this election? I'm beginning to lose track....
                        Blah

Comment

• Ted Striker
                          Ted Striker commented
                          Editing a comment

He won 1 that had no bearing on anything. None of the races he’s contesting are even close.

• Trump is going around pressuring Republican state officials to tamper with the vote but none of them want to meet him lol. These guys refused to change the vote and claimed COVID was the reason for canceling the meeting.

We have not yet been made aware of any information that would change the outcome of the election in Michigan, and as legislative leaders, we will follow the law and follow the normal process regarding Michigan’s electors,” state Senate Majority Leader Mike Shirkey and Speaker of the Michigan House Lee Chatfield, both Republicans, said in a joint statement.

“Michigan’s certification process should be a deliberate process free from threats and intimidation,” declared state legislators.

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                        X