X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You have neither.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
      Preponderance of the evidence is the standard, not beyond reasonable doubt. The media is giving the wrong impression.
      Nope, only Trump and his cult followers are giving the wrong impression. All of his supposed "evidence" is BS... he keeps losing in court because of his lack of evidence. And now, you can see how desperate he is, and how he knows he lost the actual vote so he's trying to get around the voters.

Tweets don't win elections. Votes do.
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Looking at who controls the voting systems and infrastructure, any reasonable person would say: If there's fraud, it's far more likely to be by Republicans.

Control of contested states:
        Georgia: full GOP control, incl Governor and both houses of state congress
        Pennsylvania: Dem governor, but GOP controls both houses of state congress
        Arizona: full GOP control, incl Governor and both houses of state congress
        Wisconsin: Dem governor, but strong GOP control of both state houses
        Michigan: Dem governor, but strong GOP control of both state houses

Since the Republicans are in control of all these states Trump is (vainly) contesting, that means the GOP is totally incompetent in their jobs vis-a-vis running an election.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Preponderance of the evidence is the standard, not beyond reasonable doubt. The media is giving the wrong impression.
          But neither you nor Trump's lawyers have been able to point to any evidence.

You are now claiming statistical evidence, but this is because you don't understand statistics.

JM
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post

Nope, only Trump and his cult followers are giving the wrong impression. All of his supposed "evidence" is BS... he keeps losing in court because of his lack of evidence. And now, you can see how desperate he is, and how he knows he lost the actual vote so he's trying to get around the voters.

Tweets don't win elections. Votes do.
            Sure it is. For example, the standard in Bush v Gore was preponderance of the evidence, not beyond a reasonable doubt. And activist judges mean nothing.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Reality...
              The Trump administration’s own top cybersecurity official, election officials from both parties in all 50 states and international observers have affirmed that the Nov. 3 contest was secure and not hampered by widespread irregularities or fraud.

Meanwhile, judges across the country have dismissed lawsuits brought by the Trump campaign seeking to invalidate millions of ballots over the unfounded accusations, possibly explaining why the president is seeking to bring his pitch directly to state legislators.

Trump and his Cult...
              Trump won
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

Sure it is. For example, the standard in Bush v Gore was preponderance of the evidence, not beyond a reasonable doubt. And activist judges mean nothing.
                So where is all this preponderance of the evidence? Trump doesn't seem to be able to produce it
                And I guess almost all judges are activists to you since in almost every case, Trump has been tossed out of court.
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

• The funny thing with regards to these Trumpian fraud allegations also is:

If the DEMs are so good at commiting voting fraud, why then is it possible that they have lost seats in the house of representatives and also haven't gained majority in the senate?

I mean, why should they only manipulate the presiential elections and not, at the same time, also manipulate the elections for the 2 houses?

Especially considering the fact that a majority in the senate (and a large majority in the house of representatives) is of much more worth than "only" having the PotUS from their own party.

If I had the ability to commit fraud fo the DEMs, Mitch McConnell wouldn't be a senator next year anymore
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post

But neither you nor Trump's lawyers have been able to point to any evidence.

You are now claiming statistical evidence, but this is because you don't understand statistics.

JM
                    We have an expert witness. You are just making things up. And witness affidavits are evidence. Stop lying.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                      -Jrabbit commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Calling something an affidavit does not make it factual or relevant.

• We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                      The funny thing with regards to these Trumpian fraud allegations also is:

If the DEMs are so good at commiting voting fraud, why then is it possible that they have lost seats in the house of representatives and also haven't gained majority in the senate?

I mean, why should they only manipulate the presiential elections and not, at the same time, also manipulate the elections for the 2 houses?

Especially considering the fact that a majority in the senate (and a large majority in the house of representatives) is of much more worth than "only" having the PotUS from their own party.

If I had the ability to commit fraud fo the DEMs, Mitch McConnell wouldn't be a senator next year anymore
                      The ability to commit fraud is clearly there. The election system is a joke. There is no security in most of these localities and the electronic system is connected to the internet with a back door. The system was designed to commit fraud, not for security.

The US does not have a secure election system. That is a lie that the establishment is telling us.

That said, those commiting the fraud have to try to make it look as clean as possible, so they have some limitations. It's the same way if you commit financial fraud. You don't want to get too greedy and careless or you create more suspicion.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                        Looking at who controls the voting systems and infrastructure, any reasonable person would say: If there's fraud, it's far more likely to be by Republicans.

Control of contested states:
                        Georgia: full GOP control, incl Governor and both houses of state congress
                        Pennsylvania: Dem governor, but GOP controls both houses of state congress
                        Arizona: full GOP control, incl Governor and both houses of state congress
                        Wisconsin: Dem governor, but strong GOP control of both state houses
                        Michigan: Dem governor, but strong GOP control of both state houses

Since the Republicans are in control of all these states Trump is (vainly) contesting, that means the GOP is totally incompetent in their jobs vis-a-vis running an election.
                        This is a false argument. Just because some Republicans are in charge of some of the system doesn't mean they committed fraud. Come on man. You are being ridiculous.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                          -Jrabbit commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I accused them of incompetence, not fraud. Learn to read.

• The election system is open to abuse by anyone. And all of the contested states have both houses of their state congress controlled by the GOP, and both GA and AZ have Republican governors as well. So if there's a problem, clearly the GOP is where the suspicion should point.

If there was fraud committed on GOP watch, that's the GOP's responsibility.

BTW, your argument vs Proteus is the equivalent of handing someone a lighter, then accusing them of arson. Only stupider.
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                          The election system is open to abuse by anyone. And all of the contested states have both houses of their state congress controlled by the GOP, and both GA and AZ have Republican governors as well. So if there's a problem, clearly the GOP is where the suspicion should point.

If there was fraud committed on GOP watch, that's the GOP's responsibility.

BTW, your argument vs Proteus is the equivalent of handing someone a lighter, then accusing them of arson. Only stupider.
                          That's fine, but it's fraud for Biden (and whoever wants him as President).

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                            -Jrabbit commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Still waiting for the first shred of actual evidence of actual fraud from Team Trump.

By all means, feel free to keep whining. But the real story is clear: Your guy lost. And he lost big. Get over it.

• Kidlicious
                            Kidlicious commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I'm not worried about you evidence deniers. We have control of all of this and don't need to convince people like you. This election is ours to lose.

• Dominion Voting Systems is a no show for court in PA today. GOP accused them of hiding, calling for full audit.

Comment

• pchang
                            pchang commented
                            Editing a comment
                            What a desperate snowflake!
                        Working...
                        X