No announcement yet.

Who do you tip to win the US presidential election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Social democracy has given me ample time to protect myself and my loved ones which I Am dloing

I can get pissed faced drunk and it won't matter

REMASTERED IN HD!!Official Music Video for Dig Up Her Bones performed by the Misfits.Follow Misfits:Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/officialmisfits/Twit...

Comment

• Also allow me to get sentimental

REMASTERED IN HD!Official Music Video for Poison Heart performed by Ramones. #Ramones #PoisonHeart #REMASTERED

I had everything planned to viosit new york then covid an aneurism happened

Hey God,

thanks and takle it easy

Walking down the streets, trying to forget yesterday.......

Comment

• Which I'm saying God

You want to take me right now?

I'm grateful for my life I'm OK

but you won't and I'm not yet ready

Provided to YouTube by Rhino/Warner RecordsI Believe in Miracles · RamonesBrain Drain℗ 1989 Parlophone Records Ltd, a Warner Music Group CompanyProducer: Bil...

Comment

• I also have that little girl named maria

which shoukld appeal toy You I'd think

\

Comment

• Then again maybe I'm gone tomorrow

which is fine

ONE BILLION VIEWS on February 17, 2020 📅“Take On Me” has been remastered in stunning 4K resolution - watch it now!📺 Watch all the official a-ha videos here...

Just let the record show that I have protected those who I love with the best of my power

Comment

• Infinite leave, inmfinite time off, infinite money

ONE BILLION VIEWS on February 17, 2020 📅“Take On Me” has been remastered in stunning 4K resolution - watch it now!📺 Watch all the official a-ha videos here...

Comment

• Who gices a ****

Spin Doctors' official music video for 'Two Princes'. Click to listen to Spin Doctors on Spotify: http://smarturl.it/SDrSpotify?IQid=SDr2PAs featured on Pock...

Comment

• Let's get BACK ON TOPIC... PLEASE
                  Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by BeBro View Post
                    Now that Trump has fired his defense guy rumour has it the current FBI guy and AG Barr are next in the Great Trump Purge.

I think for his last couple weeks he should make Rudy Guiliani FBI chief and name Hunter Biden's laptop as Attorney General
                    Thank goodness Trump is a stable genius. If he was a narcissistic sociopath who felt backed into a corner, appointing his loyalists in such position right at the end of his term would be very concerning.
                    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Oh yeah back on topic

Trump lost, biden won,

If the democrats don't get with the program of what it's REALLY wrong they'll soon find out why 50% of america is trump

Comment

• Spoiler: they won't.

Comment

• How long before Trump starts campaigning for 2024?

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                            -Jrabbit commented
                            Editing a comment
                            This is it. He has started.
                            Act 1 is creating the "stolen election" narrative.

• Barr tells DOJ to investigate Trump's allegations of voter fraud. An hour later, Richard Pilger, who was director of the Election Crimes Branch of the DOJ, resigns.

Find the latest news, photos and videos from the 2020 United States presidential election. Read headlines covering the presidential debates, results, and more.

The head of the branch of the Justice Department that prosecutes election crimes resigned Monday hours after Attorney General William Barr issued a memo to federal prosecutors to investigate “specific allegations” of voter fraud before the results of the presidential race are certified.

Richard Pilger, who was director of the Election Crimes Branch of the DOJ, sent a memo to colleagues that suggested his resignation was linked to Barr’s memo, which was issued as the president’s legal team mount baseless legal challenges to the election results, alleging widespread voter fraud cost him the race.

“Having familiarized myself with the new policy and its ramifications, and in accord with the best tradition of the John C. Keeney Award for Exceptional Integrity and Professionalism (my most cherished Departmental recognition), I must regretfully resign from my role as Director of the Election Crimes Branch,” Pilger’s letter said, according to a copy obtained by NBC News.

“I have enjoyed very much working with you for over a decade to aggressively and diligently enforce federal criminal election law, policy, and practice without partisan fear or favor. I thank you for your support in that effort.”...
                          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• This is starting to look more and more like a coup attempt
                            "

Comment

• Man featured at Giuliani press conference is a convicted sex offender

The first person Rudy Giuliani, the attorney for President Donald Trump, called up as a witness to baseless allegations of vote counting shenanigans in Philadelphia during a press conference last week is a sex offender who for years has been a perennial candidate in New Jersey.

“It’s such a shame. This is a democracy,” Daryl Brooks, who said he was a GOP poll watcher, said at the press conference, held at Four Seasons Total Landscaping in Northeast Philadelphia. “They did not allow us to see anything. Was it corrupt or not? But give us an opportunity as poll watchers to view all the documents — all of the ballots.”

Trenton political insiders watched with bemusement as Brooks took the podium.

Brooks was incarcerated in the 1990s on charges of sexual assault, lewdness and endangering the welfare of a minor for exposing himself to two girls ages 7 and 11, according to news accounts.

Brooks has run for various offices, including U.S. Senate and the House of Representatives.

“I started watching it and all of a sudden I was like, ‘there’s New Jersey’s perennial candidate claiming to live in Philadelphia and Giuliani claiming him to be a poll watcher and Philadelphia resident," Trenton Mayor Reed Gusciora said in a phone interview.

James Gee, chief of staff to U.S. Rep. Bonnie Watson Coleman (D-N.J.), also said he immediately recognized Brooks.

“Yeah, I know Daryl. It’s so fitting that he would be there,” Gee said.

Gee said he believed Brooks was hired for Hillary Clinton‘s campaign in 2016.

“People don’t pay attention to who they hire. They’re just trying to get bodies, particularly if it’s a white organizer,” said Gee, who’s Black. “And this time apparently, I guess he was on the Republican side of the watchers.“

Brooks said in a phone interview late Monday morning that he did not know if Giuliani knew about his conviction, but said he didn’t think it was relevant.

“I’m not sure, but all he asked — he was asking about the truth. I told him the truth and the other ones told him the truth,” Brooks said.

He also said he did not work directly for Clinton’s campaign in 2016, but for a third-party, pro-Clinton group he declined to name.

Brooks continued to deny the charges he was convicted of, alleging the victims were the children of neighborhood drug dealers he had targeted in his community activism. He also alleged Trenton politicians he criticized played a role as well.

“I went to prison for three-and-a-half years. That’s what they said I was did. I was 25-years-old,” Brooks said. “I was an activist always doing the right thing. They lied on me. The cops set me up.”

The conviction has never been reversed.

Gee, no wonder these lawsuits keep getting thrown out.

Comment

Working...
                              X