No announcement yet.

Who do you tip to win the US presidential election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump lost so I'm kind of curious if he will delete his remarked tweet on Twitter.

Comment

• Turkey hasnt yet given congrats to biden

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaa

she knows her little ****ing show is over

Comment

• Turkey was very very lucky

Now it's over mongols (which today for snowflakes must have apparently an equivalent cultural worth as the roman empire (yeah right)

Comment

• Now that Trump has fired his defense guy rumour has it the current FBI guy and AG Barr are next in the Great Trump Purge.

I think for his last couple weeks he should make Rudy Guiliani FBI chief and name Hunter Biden's laptop as Attorney General
          Blah

Comment

• I kind see Dinner here thinking hell white supremachy is the future

And the whole of the civiliazed word screaming b!tch

Comment

• he's fired

Comment

• You have to be careful though to adhere to the middle and especially the WORKING CLASS needs

Comment

• I was watching biden's wife intervews and his.. and was thinking God THANK YOU for the strength of some of my compatriots in giving helath care to all, giving freedom to ALL without guns

Thnak US for its freedom/inovvation

thank the communist/civilized world for health /peace

and the millions ready to kill for it

Comment

• I guess what the whole world feels when watching the US election is sadness

and a warmth in guns and in humankind

Comment

• The US is the most powerful democracy in the world yes

but it is filled with diners and p[changs with peope who rejoice in other peopels misery

WE have to be strong, the edge of the gun, the barel the gun powder, the communism

Comment

• Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                        I kind see Dinner here thinking hell white supremachy is the future

And the whole of the civiliazed word screaming b!tch

Where do you come up with lies like this? I am in no way nor have I ever been anything remotely like a white supremacist. You really need to cut back on the booze.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• I think tax on booze has been suspended

Music video by Therapy? performing Nowhere. © 1994 A&M Records Ltd.http://vevo.ly/l2lA0m

Comment

• I also kind of remember a trip to Andros and the then SO saying sh!t
                            and I am saying I kinda like music but it is hard

and the night was falling the sea was thrusting against the shore

and then this

Provided to YouTube by Believe SASHey Satan-You Rock · Therapy?High Anxiety℗ The Store for MusicReleased on: 2009-12-06Author: DrComposer: DrMusic Publisher:...

she was very understanding

Comment

• She was very hard core left. WOuld probably shoot you point blank[ (if she wasnt' against violence)

She also loved cats

Comment

• Have fun with your drunken rambling, dude.
                                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                                X