No announcement yet.

Who do you tip to win the US presidential election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the democrats are capable of such a vast conspiracy(in Republican controlled states no less!) they are ****ing geniuses. Do you really want to admit to that?
    "

Comment

• Originally posted by EPW View Post
      If the democrats are capable of such a vast conspiracy(in Republican controlled states no less!) they are ****ing geniuses. Do you really want to admit to that?
      They aren't pulling it off. We have evidence of their frauds. The Democrats commit a lot of crime, but they seems to always get caught.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
        The key word here is "substantial." Claims must be more than "they must have cheated." They should be specific. So far, we've seen several lawsuits tossed out of court by judges for lack of merit. It's an embarrassment.

I don't think anyone has an issue with due process. But a lot of people are taking issue with this obvious abuse of the process, flinging lawsuits around with literally no specifics, apparently just to stroke 45's damaged ego.
        It sounds good for you to talk about process, but you supported the Russia collusion hoax. There's nothing wrong with not conceding until you are proven to have lost. What an insane world fake news has you living in.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
          -Jrabbit commented
          Editing a comment
          What I supported was the investigation into allegation of Russian influence on the 2016 election.

• Oh god.
        "

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post

As I said earlier these claims should still be investigated and either debunked or confirmed. That way you remove the oxygen from the conspiracy theorists or else you discover a problem which can be addressed and fixed. That really is the responsible way to hand claims such as this as it provides maximum transparency and thus trust in the election process.
          They don't care about proving that Beijing Biden is a legitimate president, because they don't actually care about legitimacy, or transparency. As MacEnany said, they welcome fraud. They prefer the dark shadows where no one can see their tricks.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
            I have yet to see a shred of actionable evidence of fraud or miscounting. All we have so far is squeals from damaged egos.

What I want to know is, why would the suddenly-organized, suddenly-clever Democrats - the same people that were scared, incompetent snowflakes just a few short years ago - somehow conspire to steal the presidency, yet did not oust McConnell and are allowing the GOP to keep their Senate majority? Seriously, WTF?!?

That's my short-form essay on why these election conspiracy/miscounting accusations and lawsuits make no sense at all.

Also, I mourn Lancer's defection to the brainwashed side. I really thought he was smarter than that.
            You do realize that only the Democrats in PA have to be organized, right? Of course not, because fake brainwashing news didn't tell you that. That might be confusing to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fake Boris View Post
              The election is an obvious scam and Trump has won. While I suspect the posters remaining at Poly are mostly professional trolls, here's a summary in case someone real is reading this:

1) Benford analysis shows Trump has "natural" numbers, Biden doesn't
              2) 138k ballots found during the night in PA, 100% Biden (wtf)
              3) WI had 5.5 sigma voter turnout
              4) Republican observers denied access to counting
              5) Social media bat**** censoring
              This and more. The mailing system shuffles ballots. That means that Biden votes would have been evenly distributed if there was no fraud. But a bunch of Biden ballots were dumped while most people were sleeping. This has been analyzed by regression analysis.

Comment

• Oh great. The village idiot is back.
                "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

• Guys please stop it with the fighting.

ITS OVER

Even Tucker Carlson is asking everyone to MOVE ON

We need to rebuild this country and move on to better things.

Today we had the first successful test of a hyperloop. The vision is to carry 50,000 people an hour. 45 minutes at 600mph before San Francisco and LA. Yesterday we had a BMW test flight where a real life iron man flew through the air at 180mph. Soon we'll have a base on the moon and a mission to Mars.

These are the things we need to look forward to again.

This infighting benefits NOBODY.

Some of you took an oath to the Constitution. Please remember your country. Enough fighting already. Please stop it and move on.
                  We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• RealClearPolitics has Biden with 259 votes. Trump has at least a decent chance in enough states to win, with victory at the Supreme Court to win PA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Striker View Post
                      Guys please stop it with the fighting.

ITS OVER

Even Tucker Carlson is asking everyone to MOVE ON

We need to rebuild this country and move on to better things.

Today we had the first successful test of a hyperloop. The vision is to carry 50,000 people an hour. 45 minutes at 600mph before San Francisco and LA. Yesterday we had a BMW test flight where a real life iron man flew through the air at 180mph. Soon we'll have a base on the moon and a mission to Mars.

These are the things we need to look forward to again.

This infighting benefits NOBODY.

Some of you took an oath to the Constitution. Please remember your country. Enough fighting already. Please stop it and move on.
                      So forget about election fraud, just make a criminal president with no proof that he won?

Comment

• MOVE ON
                        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• How about no dude? That's a con to get people to not investigate.

Comment

• .org
                            "

Comment

• MOVE ON....

Comment

Working...
                              X