• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I disagree.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZEE View Post

I'm bi-polar, bi-schizoid, bi-sexual, and bi-partisan.
      Next you're telling us you're bi-pedal?????

Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
        You mean cite a reliable source?
        Your source is not reliable. Neither them or you seem to understand...

1) It's the FBI's policy to preserve all communications.

2) Why they have the policy of preserving ALL communications.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• pchang
          pchang commented
          Editing a comment
          According to Kid, Breitbart is more reliable than the Office of the Inspector General.

• Judge Ken Starr, former Solicitor Generel & Independent Counsel, just stated that, after two years, “there is no evidence or proof of collusion” & further that “there is no evidence that there was a campaign financing violation involving the President.” Thank you Judge. @FoxNews
        - POTUS

Comment

• Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Next he'll be using Judge Judy as a source.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• The is only one Judge worthy of citing as a source!
              I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
              Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
              Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                Judge Ken Starr, former Solicitor Generel & Independent Counsel, just stated that, after two years, “there is no evidence or proof of collusion” & further that “there is no evidence that there was a campaign financing violation involving the President.” Thank you Judge. @FoxNews
                - POTUS
                In Tyler last week, Starr praised Mueller in comments to the Tyler Morning Telegraph.

“It’s a very tough road that he is hoeing, but it appears to me he has already done a great service to the country,” Starr told the paper.

President Trump’s tweet on Sunday did not include the full context of Starr’s comments made to reporters.

“We have a problem here,” Starr told the Tyler paper. “Houston, we have a problem. America, we have a problem, because the degree of interference and fraudulent interference with our election was horrible. However, there’s been no evidence that I’ve seen of collusion with the Trump campaign, but let’s stay tuned.”
                http://www.kxxv.com/story/39650917/f...trump-in-tweet

How much a statement changes if it isn't twisted and taken out of context by a snakeoil salesman
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
                  The is only one Judge worthy of citing as a source!
                  But...but...isn't Dredd an activist judge?!?
                  Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

http://www.kxxv.com/story/39650917/f...trump-in-tweet

How much a statement changes if it isn't twisted and taken out of context by a snakeoil salesman
                    No. It doesn't change anything. Stop being useless.

Comment

• Typical Kidiot... he thinks taking things out of context doesn't change anything...
                      No wonder he gets schooled here all the time
                      Keep on Civin'
                      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• pchang
                        pchang commented
                        Editing a comment
                        To be fair, taking things out of context does not change anything when it comes to Kid claims and views.

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                      Judge Ken Starr, former Solicitor Generel & Independent Counsel, just stated that, after two years, “there is no evidence or proof of collusion” & further that “there is no evidence that there was a campaign financing violation involving the President.” Thank you Judge. @FoxNews

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 16, 2018
                      - POTUS
                      Full context of Starr's statement:

“"We have a problem here,”" Starr told the Tyler paper. “"Houston, we have a problem. America, we have a problem, because the degree of interference and fraudulent interference with our election was horrible. However, there’s been no evidence that I’'ve seen of collusion with the Trump campaign, but let’'s stay tuned.”"
                      Per Baylor University:

Starr went on to become president and chancellor of Baylor University from 2010 to 2016. Starr’s tenure at Baylor ended after an investigation claimed Starr and administrators mishandled several sexual assault reports involving students.
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                        Typical Kidiot... he thinks taking things out of context doesn't change anything...
                        No wonder he gets schooled here all the time
                        The context doesn't show that he took anything out of context dingaling

Comment

• Proteus_MST
                          Proteus_MST commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Of course, occasionally even a thief will behave honestly.
                          But if you know that the thief usually hangs around with his friends during saturday evenings ...
                          and then are able to successfully prove that his friends were all involved in a burglary during a certain saturday evening,
                          then you may likely be right if you suspect that the thief also was involved in this crime

• Kidlicious
                          Kidlicious commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Mueller is the thief.

• -Jrabbit
                          -Jrabbit commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Ken Starr an expert? LOL. It took him FIVE YEARS of hounding Clinton - in an investigation of Whitewater, a real estate deal from the 90s - just to bust Bill for lying about getting a BJ in the Oval. His investigation went FAR beyond the boundaries of reasonable pursuit. We can only hope that Trump will be held to the same standard of impeachment.

• As always, you see what you want to see and not what's actually said.
                        Just like how you like to post headlines even though you haven't read the story, even though the story doesn't support the headline
                        But we have all come to expect that from you
                        Just another brain dead alt righter who believes everything his masters tell him
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• and when called out that the story doesn't support the headline, instead of going back to read the article, he just calls the person that called him out a ding-a-ling. or worse.

stupid sheeple.
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                          X