No announcement yet.

The Mueller Investigation.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donald Jr has gone into hiding in Canada in an attempt to evade indictment which he himself has reportedly admitted to friends was coming.

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Broken_Erika
      Broken_Erika commented
      Editing a comment
      We were wondering what that smell was.....

• Sure, because that will stop Mueller from indicting him. Must be true.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• He should flee to Russia.

Comment

• pchang
        pchang commented
        Editing a comment
        If Canada is willing to arrest a Huawei executive for extradition to the US, I am sure they would be willing to arrest a Trump.

• Mueller has no credibility and no legitimacy. All of his fanboys are going to be put to shame.

Comment

• he's a legacy dirt bag who conducted war against his own people, via cannabis enforcement... and/or not stopping DEA, the great traitors of this world

Comment

• "white collar **** on the unpopular kid"
          whoopity ****ing do you didn't do anything to stop the russians failure

Comment

• baby killer ass, also

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

The text messages were erased and not turned over. I have no idea what you think you are doing except just denying wrongdoing even though it's a simple fact. So pitiful.
              The OIG disagrees:

President Donald Trump on Saturday angrily cited a story by a right-wing outlet claiming that some 20,000 texts by a former FBI agent and bureau lawyer were intentionally erased by an official of the Justice Department before its inspector general could examine them. But that account has been contradicted by his own administration— the Office of the Inspector General.

The OIG determined that the texts were initially missing due to faulty technology, not malicious intent. More than 20,000 texts have been recovered, according to an OIG report issued this month.

The report determined that there was “no evidence” that since-ousted FBI agent Peter Strzok and his girlfriend, lawyer Lisa Page, “attempted to circumvent” the FBI’s data-retention policies.
              Breitbart is fake news.
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• One of the best gifts I can receive in the morning is logging onto Poly and reading the beautiful word: Mueller.

The man that will change the entire world.
                Order of the Fly
                Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• I thought AAHZ was a trumpet.

Comment

• Originally posted by spambot View Post
                    I thought AAHZ was a trumpet.
                    I'm bi-polar, bi-schizoid, bi-sexual, and bi-partisan.
                    Order of the Fly
                    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post

The OIG disagrees:

Breitbart is fake news.
                      I don't think you know what fake news means. Amazing that you did the exact same thing Proteus did.

Comment

• You mean cite a reliable source?
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Kid has never had a clue what a reliable source is. To him, if he agrees with it, it's reliable, if not, it's fake news. Really sad. Not really, it's actually pretty funny how big of a kidiot he is.
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-...k-place-up?amp

Guiliani is now admitting that Trump Tower Moscow negotiations continued all the way up to Nov 2016. Notice how their story keeps changing, and changing, and changing? Notice how they always lie then when facts come to light disproving their old lie they change their lies yet again?

That is because they are guilty, guilty, guilty.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                            X