Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Mueller Investigation.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Mueller Investigation.

    I noticed we did not have a dedicated thread specifically for the Mueller investigation and I think that is a serious oversight. So this thread is here to fix that.

    The latest news is Trump fired Attorney General Jeff Sessions in an obvious attempt to obstruct justice. Trump has stated multiple times that he wants an attorney general who will obstruct the investigation and "protect" him from the results of his criminal misconduct. So anyway put all the Mueller information here.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

  • #2
    the temp guy he put in - Whitaker - will be the hatchet man

    Comment


    • #3
      Yeah, I already looked up some stuff on him and he seems like a hyper partisan hatchetman. He has already taken over for Rosenstein and I noticed Trump didn't wait a dingle day after tye election before making his move to obstruct justice. Obviously they were hoping election news would drown out his obstruction and he didn't want to gove Mueller time to officially file more indictments.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

      Comment


      • #4
        I think Rosenstein is about to get axed.
        That's not the real world. Your job has little to do with the sort of thing most people do for a living. - Agathon
        It's never too late to shut the **** up and hope for the best. - Kentonio
        If social security were private, it would be prosecuted as a Ponzi scheme. - me

        Comment


        • Berzerker
          Berzerker commented
          Editing a comment
          no need, Whit's in charge of the investigation now

      • #5
        @ op
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

        Comment


        • -Jrabbit
          -Jrabbit commented
          Editing a comment
          Well, you let the Witch Hunt thread drop off the first page. Oerdin obviously didn't bother to check.
          But yeah, LOL.

      • #6
        https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/11/07/pol...www.cnn.com%2F

        The hachetman Trump has put in to kill the Mueller investigation has previously said his goal would be to eliminate the entire budget for the investigation in order to obstruct it.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

        Comment


        • #7
          https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile..../idUSKCN1ND00S

          Under DoJ guidelines and established law Whitaker should recuse himself as his previous partisan comments clearly show he is not impartial. Unfortunately, there is no legal recourse if he simply decides to break the law and ignore his legal obligation tonrecuse himself.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

          Comment


          • #8
            no legal recourse for someone breaking the law

            great

            Comment


            • #9
              Originally posted by Dinner View Post
              https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile..../idUSKCN1ND00S

              Under DoJ guidelines and established law Whitaker should recuse himself as his previous partisan comments clearly show he is not impartial. Unfortunately, there is no legal recourse if he simply decides to break the law and ignore his legal obligation tonrecuse himself.
              And Rosenstein should have recused himself for recommending that Comey be fired.
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

              Comment


              • #10
                If only the entire government would recuse itself from everything ...
                "tout comprendre, c'est tout pardonner"

                Comment


                • #11
                  Pretty rich, Dinner complaining about DoJ guidelines being violated.

                  "Under government ethics regulation, federal employees are required to recuse themselves from matters where their impartiality could reasonably be questioned."

                  The operative word is "reasonably." There is no actual evidence of ANY bias whatsoever. You think he's biased. No reasonable person believes that.
                  Last edited by Kidicious; November 8, 2018, 05:25.
                  I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                  - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

                  Comment


                  • #12
                    Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                    If only the entire government would recuse itself from everything ...
                    I recuse myself from the upcoming Kid investigation
                    Blah

                    Comment


                    • #13
                      I recuse myself from being recused as I was biased towards recusing myself!
                      "tout comprendre, c'est tout pardonner"

                      Comment


                      • #14
                        Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                        Pretty rich, Dinner complaining about DoJ guidelines being violated.

                        "Under government ethics regulation, federal employees are required to recuse themselves from matters where their impartiality could reasonably be questioned."

                        The operative word is "reasonably." There is no actual evidence of ANY bias whatsoever. You think he's biased. No reasonable person believes that.
                        Except, you know, Whitaker's own words both online and in an op-ed for CNN where he claims the investigation is a witch hunt which should be shut down and funds should be eliminated in order to obstruct the investigation which has so far resulted in 27 guilty pleas and indictments.

                        You know, THAT kind of evidence that he is a partisan and not impartial. This is the Saturday Night Massacre all over again and Whitaker is nothing but Trump's hchetman to obstruct justice and Trump has been obstructing justice for two years now.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

                        Comment


                        • #15
                          Originally posted by Dinner View Post

                          Except, you know, Whitaker's own words both online and in an op-ed for CNN where he claims the investigation is a witch hunt which should be shut down and funds should be eliminated in order to obstruct the investigation which has so far resulted in 27 guilty pleas and indictments.

                          You know, THAT kind of evidence that he is a partisan and not impartial. This is the Saturday Night Massacre all over again and Whitaker is nothing but Trump's hchetman to obstruct justice and Trump has been obstructing justice for two years now.
                          Please quote him. I don't read CNN but he did not call it a witch hunt.
                          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X