Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

No they aren't.
    Well you just have to convince a judge of that then. Easy to win ... like trade wars!

Comment

• Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• I love talking about Mueller. It makes my whole evening just to read his beautiful name.
        Order of the Fly
        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post

Well you just have to convince a judge of that then. Easy to win ... like trade wars!
          Mueller is not investigating a crime. There is no material. You can't have material to nothing.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• That should be great comfort to all those that from his investigation have already been indicted for crimes, some plead or found guilty already! Nothing to see here!

Comment

• Paul Manafort is a wonderful and civilized man that is enjoying the perks of his efforts in life. Donald Trump picks the VERY BEST people to aid him.

Manafort, baby. MANAFORT.
              Order of the Fly
              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

That should be great comfort to all those that from his investigation have already been indicted for crimes, some plead or found guilty already! Nothing to see here!
                Maybe they plead guilty to a crime that never happened? That would be something.

Comment

• Only because they wanted immunity from being prosecuted from even worse crimes they didn’t commit!

Comment

• they're getting indicted mostly for lying, kinda like how Clinton got impeached for lying under oath rather than some crime he committed

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                      Uncle Sparky commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Gee... good thing Trump never, ever, ever, ever, ever, lies... It would be a horrible injustice if Trump somehow put down incorrect answers under oath and gets in trouble for it. That would be so sad.

• And Al Capone was only guilty of tax evasion

Comment

• Corsi said the special counsel offered to allow him to plead guilty to one count of lying to federal investigators in exchange for cooperation in the probe and leniency at sentencing. He provided ABC News with a copy of a plea agreement he said was drafted by Mueller’s prosecutors that would have exposed Corsi to a prison sentence of up to five years for “knowingly [making] materially false, fictitious and fraudulent statements” to the FBI about communications with an unidentified “associate’s request to get in touch with an organization that he understood to be in possession of stolen emails and other documents pertaining to the 2016 U.S. presidential election.”

copied from yahoo news

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                        Corsi said the special counsel offered to allow him to plead guilty to one count of lying to federal investigators in exchange for cooperation in the probe and leniency at sentencing. He provided ABC News with a copy of a plea agreement he said was drafted by Mueller’s prosecutors that would have exposed Corsi to a prison sentence of up to five years for “knowingly [making] materially false, fictitious and fraudulent statements” to the FBI about communications with an unidentified “associate’s request to get in touch with an organization that he understood to be in possession of stolen emails and other documents pertaining to the 2016 U.S. presidential election.”

copied from yahoo news
                        Well it's not a crime to know about someone releasing dirt on a politician.

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                          they're getting indicted mostly for lying, kinda like how Clinton got impeached for lying under oath rather than some crime he committed
                          No. Clinton lied to a grand jury, saying that he never tried to get any women to keep quiet. The grand jury was for the Paula Jones case.

Comment

That should be great comfort to all those that from his investigation have already been indicted for crimes, some plead or found guilty already! Nothing to see here!
                            Are you implying that a special investigator was appointed after Comey got fired because of what Manafort did 10 years ago? Or is it for Cohen selling medallions?

Comment

• Is there a problem?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                              X