No announcement yet.

The Mueller Investigation.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cohen violated campaign finance laws at the direction of then candidate Trump (now President). Uh oh. Trump now needs to win re-election in 2020 to avoid arrest and trial.
    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• This is speculation. Both Cohen and Manafort are the VERY BEST picks of President Trump and are at the mercy of fake news.
      Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
        https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...mpression=true

Rex Tillerson said "Trump would ask me to do things I couldn't legally do" he also said Trump would become enraged when Tillerson told him no. He also described Trump as "undisciplined" and refusing to read anything unless it was about himself.
        That`s what Donnie liked with Cohen I guess ...
        Cohen wouldn't say "We cannot do it becuse it is illegal", but rather "It is illegal, but we can do this and this in order to avoid detection"

Bad thing for Donnie, that Cohen flipped
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• The investigation reflects how Mueller, in latching onto an obscure law, has shined a light on high-dollar lobbying practices that have helped foreign governments find powerful allies and advocates in Washington. It’s a practice that has spanned both parties and enriched countless former government officials, who have leveraged their connections to influence American politics.

Advertisement

In New York, Mueller’s referral prompted a fresh look at the lobbying firms of Washington insiders Tony Podesta and Vin Weber, who have faced scrutiny for their decisions not to register as foreign agents for Ukrainian lobbying work directed by Manafort.

Podesta is a longtime Democratic operative whose brother, John Podesta, ran Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign; Weber is a former Republican congressman from Minnesota. Neither man has been charged with any crimes. Their firms have defended the decisions by saying they relied on the advice of outside attorneys.
          You were going to report this, right Dinner?
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Michael Cohen is an innocent man and a pillar of American values. I have said this for 30 years now.
            Order of the Fly
            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...ion/index.html

Mueller had questioned John Kelly on several items (probably to nail down what Trump knew, when he knew it and what Trump said his intentions were at the time. Kelly wanted to testify but Trump tried to block him however that doesn't seem to have worked out for Donnie small hands. Like a child Trump now refuses to speak with Kelly.
              Seems Kelly is tapping out.....
              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• That is an interview and Q&A session with Bob Mueller from three years ago at a Republican event. It is really good and shows what a straight shooter and how universally praised the man is/was. It really dispels the nonsense of the Trumpanzees who desperately want to smear him simply because he is telling the truth about their cult leader.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• But ... but ... he is investigating the beloved and divine Führer ... that shows how evil he has become now
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

https://youtu.be/lmpz6D1cPCA

That is an interview and Q&A session with Bob Mueller from three years ago at a Republican event. It is really good and shows what a straight shooter and how universally praised the man is/was. It really dispels the nonsense of the Trumpanzees who desperately want to smear him simply because he is telling the truth about their cult leader.
                    You can't investigate a dictator you fake news junky.

Comment

https://youtu.be/lmpz6D1cPCA

That is an interview and Q&A session with Bob Mueller from three years ago at a Republican event. It is really good and shows what a straight shooter and how universally praised the man is/was. It really dispels the nonsense of the Trumpanzees who desperately want to smear him simply because he is telling the truth about their cult leader.
                      No dip**** His investigation is a violation of D o J guidelines.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

You can't investigate a dictator you fake news junky.
                        Dinner doesn't say that Donnie is a dictator ...just a cult leader.
                        Something that seems to be quite correct, considering the cult follower like behavior of so many Trumpsters.

Donnie surely isn't a dictator ... just a wannabe dictator

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Dinner doesn't say that Donnie is a dictator ...just a cult leader.
                          Something that seems to be quite correct, considering the cult follower like behavior of so many Trumpsters.

Donnie surely isn't a dictator ... just a wannabe dictator
                          You are both useless beyond words.

Comment

• Well given that you confuse words like dictator and cult leader, it’s probably for the best that you don’t even try ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                              Well given that you confuse words like dictator and cult leader, it’s probably for the best that you don’t even try ...
                              Give me a break. Your party is the one that has gone authoritarian. A growing number of you think conservative equals white supremacist, and you really believe it. You love your fake news propaganda and your corrupt one party police state justice system. Who do you think you are fooling. It's a game everyone knows you are playing, accusing the victim of your own ctimes.

Comment

• Kidlicious
                                Kidlicious commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Why do you always defend Ds then?

• Aeson
                                Aeson commented
                                Editing a comment
                                I generally don’t defend any politician. I attack stupidity and you post copious amounts of it.

• Kidlicious
                                Kidlicious commented
                                Editing a comment
                                You defend the authoritarian police state, which defends teh authoritarian politicians like Hilary and Obama. You don't attack stupidity. You turn a blind eye to it. You don't fool anyone but fools. Keep talkin though.

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

You love your fake news propaganda and your corrupt one party police state justice system. Who do you think you are fooling. .
                              What, did the republicans lose power while I was sleeping. Last time I checked they were in charge of the justice system. What a moron.

I would say you don't make sense anymore, but you never did.
                              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                              X