No announcement yet.

The Mueller Investigation.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dinner: Paying off an extortionists is unethical ... NOW! ... b-b-because it was HER TURN!
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
      Dinner: Paying off an extortionists is unethical ... NOW! ... b-b-because it was HER TURN!
      Well, if you pay money to hide your extramarital affairs, then you take an influence in the election
      (after all, you are hiding something about you (i.e.being an adulterer) that might get people not to vote for you)

So, it isn't just something private, if at the time (when you pay off your affairs) you are candidate in an election ...
      you are buying yourself an advantage (or rather, paying to have a disadvantage removed, which was caused by your personal conduct)
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Well, if you pay money to hide your extramarital affairs, then you take an influence in the election
        (after all, you are hiding something about you (i.e.being an adulterer) that might get people not to vote for you)

So, it isn't just something private, if at the time (when you pay off your affairs) you are candidate in an election ...
        you are buying yourself an advantage (or rather, paying to have a disadvantage removed, which was caused by your personal conduct)
        So not telling everyone that you cheated on your wife? Got it. Because it was HER TURN!

Comment

• If Cohen has a tape of Trump saying "pay her so that we have an advantage" then I guess he paid her to have an advantage. Otherwise he just paid her.

Comment

So not telling everyone that you cheated on your wife? Got it. Because it was HER TURN!
            Well, you don't want to have problems later, don't have an extramarital affair firsthand (or even more)
            or don't become a candidate in an election for a public office.

Ask the Obamas ... it is well possible to have a relationship without extramarital affairs

If you pay hush money to your extramarital affairs, you pay to have informations withheld, that may be of interest to your voters
            (lots of voters, for example, might be pissed off by a candidate who doesn't uphold the 6. commandment)
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Well, you don't want to have problems later, don't have an extramarital affair firsthand (or even more)
              or don't become a candidate in an election for a public office.

Ask the Obamas ... it is well possible to have a relationship without extramarital affairs
              Everyone already knew that he had extramarital affairs.

I would like to see a poll with this question, "Do you want the Ds to go forward with impeachment because Trump paid women to stay quiet, but there's no evidence of collusion."

Comment

• In Kid land
                High Crimes and misdemeanors = ONLY And ONLY collusion with Russia

but only for Republicans because obviously Clinton deserved to be impeached and that had nothing to do with collusion with Russia.
                “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• You prefer that presidents be allowed to lie to a grand jury?

Comment

• pchang
                    pchang commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I prefer that Presidents who had a high likelihood of committing high crimes and misdemeanors be impeached.

• Kidlicious
                    Kidlicious commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I was so hoping that you weren't going to just repeat stupid ****.

• Trump's own attorneys said he must not talk to the grand jury because he is a pathological liar who would certainly perjure himself.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Dinner. Trump did NOT instruct Flynn to talk to the Russians about sanctions like CNN told you. They fricked you stupid boy.

Go to this page. It's Fox News. NOT FAKE CNN!

Read the Mueller documents that he submitted to the judge. What does that say? It says that Flynn told Pence and other members of the Trump team that he did NOT talk to the Russians about sanctions. Now why would he tell them that if Trump told him to talk about sanctions with the Russians?

FBI Special Counsel Robert Mueller has released redacted documents on former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn's interview in January 2017.

Comment

It says that Flynn told Pence and other members of the Trump team that he did NOT talk to the Russians about sanctions. Now why would he tell them that if Trump told him to talk about sanctions with the Russians?
                      It's called "lying". If you read the document you would understand that Flynn is in trouble because the story he had already told to Pence and other members of the Trump team by the time he was interviewed by the FBI, and repeated when talking to the FBI, was a lie.

Comment

• Originally posted by spambot View Post

It's called "lying". If you read the document you would understand that Flynn is in trouble because the story he had already told to Pence and other members of the Trump team by the time he was interviewed by the FBI, and repeated when talking to the FBI, was a lie.
                        Oh lying? You mean like stupidly accusing people of not understanding what they wrote instead of commenting on the point, which is fake news said that Trump instructed Flynn to discuss sanctions, and now Mueller himself just proved them liars, but none of them are going to tell the truth still?

Comment

• How do you know Trump didn't instruct Flynn to do that? How do you know "fake news" is lying?

Comment

• who is mueller?

Comment

• Originally posted by spambot View Post
                              How do you know Trump didn't instruct Flynn to do that? How do you know "fake news" is lying?
                              Because he told Pence that he didn't discuss sanctions

Comment

Working...
                              X